THE ASYLUM - PART 4

Vandhana is struggling in Mumbai as she is not that good in Hindi.

VANDHANA - last!! Final!! 250 Anna please!! Please!!

RICKSHAW WALA - Aree ladki!! Dedo!! Give!!

When Vandhana opened her bag she noticed that she got no hundred rupee notes instead ,Her bag is filled with letters, chocolate covers and ten rupee notes.A tensed Vandhana looked here and there, for ATM but, time is playing a bad game with her. She took all the ten rupees and started counting till 250. The rigidity and traction atmosphere made Vandhana nervous, her hands were trembling due to which she dropped everything. At that time , A hand came in aid of Vandhana. When she looked, it was an handsome young man in glowing glasses. We all may think that "ofcourse it must me Raghav " but, it was our PLAYBOY VARUN. He gave the rickshaw wala rupees 500 to show off in front of Vandhana.

RITHIKA -  And our Playboy is back!!he Started his game!! Ha ha!!

A man with so much fame is standing right infront of Vandhana but, she never gave attention to him. She bent down and picked up all the things . Vandhana counted 250 and gave that to Varun.

VANDHANA - Thankyou !! For Your
Help!! Here is your money. I'm not responsible for that extra 250 !!

Varun removed his glasses and with a smile he asked,

VARUN - Your name must begin with  " V " Am I right??

VANDHANA - YES!! I Am Vandhana!

VARUN - Hello! Vandhana , Mei Varun Malhotra!! VRR Ka Jaan!!

VANDHANA - SORRY!!  I don't know
Hindi , better to stick with English.

Varun was stunned at her answer.

VARUN - like !! You don't speak Hindi but, you can understand it??

VANDHANA - I Can understand a little bit!! But, I don't speak Hindi.
Just, "Aapka Naam kya hai ? Mera Naam Vandhana hai!!" That's it.

Varun asked Vandhana to go inside and arrange herself According to her department. THE VRR Started their atrocities. Raghav noticed that Varun found Vandhana a little attractive. To make his friend happy, Raghav called Vandhana to come front , and when she came,

RAGHAV - kya Naam tha ?

VARUN - Bro!! Come on !! she don't speak Hindi!!

RAGHAV - Kyun?? Kahaan se aayi ho? Where are you from?

VANDHANA - CHENNAI !!

RAGHAV - Achaa!! Sambhar !!

VANDHANA - SAMBHAR AA??

To be continued..

Let's see What will Raghav do with Vandhana!!