THE ASYLUM - PART 15

As one topic leads to the other, they arrived at the topic of " personal life". Vandhana was not comfortable in sharing her memories with Raghav. Understanding her discomfort, he took a lead and said,

Being a part of rich family is not like they show in movies. From outside they saw us as" THE SINGHANIAS" but, inside I know how the Singhanias was. My dad loved my mom more than anything in this world. Destiny was not sweet with my father . NAUNET , my mom was in love with some else. Infact, she never accepted my dad. For the sake of fame, she became, "MRS. NAUNET SINGHANIA" .  They had misunderstandings , hatred but , not love. Majority of my childhood nights passed with tears.

Regardless of his bitter life my dad never gave me the taste of that life. We both were bro's for each other. He was my best buddy. During a clash between them my dad drunk a lot and left the house. After two days we found that he met with an accident. The news of my dad's critical situation was conveyed to my mom but .... My dad died. I hate my mom.

     While I was struggling to overcome my father's demise,it was Varun and Rithika who helped me .we were same. PAIN WAS SAME BETWEEN US. We found comfort when we were together And , we became THE VRR.

WILL VANDHANA SHARE HER LIFE WITH RAGHAV?

I mean her memories.......