THE ASYLUM - PART 8

Not a day passed without Raghav and Vandhana's argument. Sometimes Raghav go on a high pace and ,Vandhana will be smashed by Raghav's actions. It made Vandhana to call him as "Rock Raghav". Often he used to lock her in the bathroom and let her out after hours and sometimes after a day. He used to play with her things. One day that play turned into a severe argument where Raghav broke her mother's pen. It was a last memory of her mother which made Vandhana to slap Raghav in front of everyone. He got the power to expel Vandhana and Riddhima from KS UNIVERSITY but, he wanted make them literally suffer. It was VR vs. VRR. Raghav wanted to make KS a A hell in the living world to Vandhana and Riddhima.

        Those growing arguments between Raghav and Vandhana brought  Varun and Vandhana even close. He was her saviour. Whenever Raghav used to cross his boundaries, 
Varun was always there to protect her.  One day ,In a heated argument Raghav threw eggs on Vandhana and Riddhima. Yes, you read it correctly. He threw eggs on Vandhana and Riddhima infront of the whole college. They locked horns irrespective of the place where they are. sometimes in the college , sometimes on class and sometimes on the street. Raghav and Vandhana hate each other and was ready to even murder the other. A year passed where they both never wanted to see each other.

   Raghav was not aware of Vandhana's nightmares and phobias. In the second year during a clash near the swimming pool, Raghav intentionally pushed Vandhana inside the pool. Vandhana, who was a non - swimmer,after minutes of rigorous struggle and torment drowned in that pool. As usual, Varun jumped inside the pool held Vandhana in his hand and hospitalized.

VARUN - RAGHAV!! you have really turned into a rock !! If something happens to her, I WILL NOT SPARE YOU!! And you know how serious I AM when it is about Vandhana!!!

Raghav's smile turned into fear,when he noticed Vandhana's struggle. When he was about to jump ,Varun took a lead. For the 1st time in his life Raghav is ashamed of his actions. Riddhima, Varun ,Rithika along with Raghav was waiting outside the operation theatre. Riddhima in FIT OF FURY

RIDDHIMA - There is a limit for everything , And you crossed it today! An extra additon to a thing makes it worse. Why are you standing here , GET LOST!!!!

Raghav left the place and went to the terrace , he was full of tears .

Is the rock is melting??