THE ASYLUM - PART 22

When Vandhana was crying in restroom, she over heared a girl saying ,

Girl -  what the hell is wrong with Raghav ? Why he is wasting his time behind that girl? There are so many pretty girls in this college who are mad at him!!!! ..... I'm going straight and ask his hand , infront of the college!!!!

After hearing all these words, Vandhana was in a dilemma whether to say YES and accept her love or to say NO, blindly believing in her bad fate. After minutes of extreme thinking, she decided to fight back her fate, and say yes to Raghav and lead a happy life. But, before that our innocent Vandhana turned into a possessive girlfriend and locked the girl inside the restroom and, decided to let her out after few hours.

  She ran and searched for  Raghav in the whole college but, all went in vain . While, searching for Raghav she met Varun. All the people around looked at them, waiting for their words. To the shock of all , Varun said,

VARUN -  Hey!! Vandhana, looking for Raghav?? He is at the food court , waiting for his pastry!!! Go!!

VANDHANA - Varun!! I'm sorry... I nev....

VARUN - Enough!! No more explanations!! Go !!

Looking at his positive gesture and smile , Vandhana tapped on his shoulder and went to Raghav. At the food court, Raghav was totally disturbed and looking sad. She almost took 2 rounds of the college and was exhausted. She stood infront of Raghav and was taking deep breath. Raghav looked at her and ignored her. An attender came and kept the ordered pastry and water bottle near Raghav. Vandhana took a sip of water and ate the whole pastry. Raghav was looking at her in anger not for humiliating him infront of the whole college but, for eating all his pastry.

RAGHAV - You Came Here...... FOR THIS PASTRY?????

VANDHANA - NO!!!! for you!!! We are having our final semester from Monday....after results ... Let's get Married!!!!

Stay tuned......

THE ASYLUM - A LADY WITH A ROSEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें