THE ASYLUM - PART 18

Aware of Raghav's love for Vandhana Varun maintained distance with her. Varun was a loyal friend , he gave importance to his pal more than his love. Yes, he is a womanizer but his love for Vandhana was true . His 1st true love. The case was same with Raghav also. The other thing was, Vandhana considered Varun as her friend but, Raghav is something more. In regards with these Emotions, Varun took a step back, making Raghav and Vandhana to move on.

    For almost 3 days Varun had no conversation with Vandhana which made the whole college suspicious. As the society has no other work, they started to gossip about this. They framed Vandhana as a women WHO LOVES THE ONE AND, MARRIES THE OTHER.  The whole college taunted her, raising questions on her character. Unable, to take the humiliation anymore, after the college hours , hiding from the warden,  she sneaked into Raghav's home, at night 12.00 . Even , Raghav was undergoing the same phase, he was consuming alcohol. Out of anger and pain she went straight and drank the whole bottle of whiskey.

     We know what will be Raghav's reaction. He pinched himself to make sure it was not a dream. Not with it, he also pinched Vandhana.

VANDHANA - AAAA!!!  Loosaa nee!!

RAGHAV -  It's not a dream !! What the hell are you doing here????

She drank the whole bottle and now , obviously , she will have hangover. She started to speak....

VANDHANA -Yaara nee?? Who are you??  Haan?? You came in my life, Did I called you??.... in just, 2years, 2YEARS.....  UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!

Raghav blinked his eyes in surprise, as he is seeing THIS VANDHANA FOR THE 1ST TIME....

VANDHANA - Unnala!!! Because of YOUUUU... I AM LABELED AS
        ......  CHARACTERLESS .... WHY?

What was my fault? Did I spoke with you?? Did I spoke with Varun? Did I called him for help? After , all your tortures, did I said anything?? The only mistake was talking with you in the terrace.... HATS OFF !!! WOW!!!  Congrats Raghav !!! You LABELED  me as CHARACTERLESS ..

What can I do?? It is the mentality of the people if,

       A women is  free and have guts to speak in front of men and have ability to paying her own bills, instead of calling her a independent women , we call her as
                      ..BITCH......

Stay tuned.....
To hear the words of a victim... of victim blaming.....