THE ASYLUM - PART 16

After hearing Raghav's backstory Vandhana was touched. She knows a human can handle everything but, they can never handle their odd memories in childhood. IF YOU TOUCH A BABY PLANT HARHLY, IT WILL NEVER BLOSSOM AGAIN. The same will happen with children. She said,

VANDHANA - Friendship between you three!! Vera level!! Sorry for your dad !!!

Hearing Vandhana's words , Raghav smiled. Now, this is the time to hear Vandhana's story... Raghav said,

RAGHAV - If you wish, you too can share your experiences with me!!! IF YOU WISH....!!

Inside he was pleading the god to make Vandhana share her story. I think the lord gave attention to his prayer....

Vandhana said,

  As you know, CHENNAI,  It was a perfect family. Me , amma and appa. You know? My amma used to grow a rose plant at our garden and that loosu rose it never blossomed and, my mom never failed to water it. Unless ,one day my parents died in an mishap. After 2 days of their demise, THE ROSE BLOSSOMED. I stayed with my uncle  for 2 years but,As usual, my aunt was not happy . So I left the home. With the help of an orphanage home I completed my studies and I came here.

Seeing tears in Vandhana's eyes, he felt something

RAGHAV -  Yours is very worse Sambhar!!!

Vandhana gets irritated when Raghav used to call her Sambhar but, now she smiled,Because you won't get angry if your friend tease you. They both continued their conversation until, an attendent came to the terrace in search for Vandhana. The medic made Vandhana to sleep.  From the next day Raghav and Vandhana was not the same. After the college time, Raghav used to come to the hospital to visit her.

           After Vandhana's discharge, they both started to spend time with each other

       After Vandhana's discharge, they both started to spend time with each other. They used to smile when they saw each other. Destiny designed many situations to bring them close. Miserably , both the readers and Raghav forgot about Varun.

What Will happen with Varun???
Stay tuned......