THE ASYLUM - PART 15

Laughing  at someone's struggle is not a simple thing. Aliza must have a valid reason, which made her a LIVING EVIL.

ALIZA - VANDHANA! VANDHANA!        
                   WHY ARE YOU TRYING
                    DEAR?

Vandhana with a teary eyes looked at Aliza. Her teary eyes CONVEYS THOSE EMOTIONS, WHICH CANNOT BE EXPRESSED IN WORDS . But,Vandhana never stopped trying to cut the rope. She didn't gave up.

  Aliza jumped from the table, and came towards Vandhana and grabbed her cheeks. Vandhana , who is already undergoing the immense pain, couldn't hold her tears more, and she just BURST OUT.

OFTEN, WE TRY TO OVERCOME OUR GRIEF , BUT THE FORCE , WHICH IS AGAINST US,  ALWAYS HAS A UPPER HAND .

ALIZA - AWW! TEARS IT SUITS 
                     YOU.....

VANDHANA literally WEEPED. Her emotions forced her to burst out.

THOUGH , WE TRY TO JOIN THE HEART WHICH IS ALREADY BROKEN, IT NEVER REAMAINS THE SAME.

For  a while Vandhana holded her broken heart but, ONLY FOR A WHILE.

VANDHANA - WHY? ALIZA WHY?
                             I HAVEN'T DONE
                             ANYTHING WRONG
                             WITH YOU... THEN   
                              WHY THIS HELL TO
                              ME???

TILL NOW , Aliza was calm and composed but, after this question , forced Aliza to lose her cool.

What is the connection between Aliza and Vandhana ?

What happened in the past?

How Vandhana , Raghav and Aliza are connected?

               ..........Stay tuned ........