THE ASYLUM - PART 5

The whole college was staring at Vandhana as she was different from the others. Her dress and her long braided hair was something new to them. They looked at Vandhana like ,
SOMEONE CAME OUT OF SOMETHING. But, Varun is impressed by Vandhana. His attention started to turn towards Vandhana, making all the other girls of the college to fade away.

RITHIKA - You Have A Long Hair!!

Vandhana smiled with a gesture. yes, THE VRR is not so sweet with the freshers. Raghav knowing that asked Rithika,

RAGHAV - We Have Our Rehearsals!
         Be Quick Riks!!!

Vandhana became inquisitive of Raghav's words. About what Raghav is talking?

VANDHANA - What Are You Going to do??

RITHIKA - Oh!! Dear , The Thing Is
   I don't like looong hair!!! I hate
  That !! Soo, Do You Have siccors??

Vandhana was stunned when, Rithika was thinking to cut her hair. As a girl, and a notable thing is, she is from Chennai , hair is something big to Vandhana . It is her dignity as it makes an impressive personality. Out of all ,it took years to make them long. Thinking all of this, Vandhana took a few steps back, nodded her head saying NO.

VARUN - Oh!! Come On Man ! Riks, This Is Wrong, You Are Taking It Personally!!

RITHIKA - Really!! Just Go Back In The Time, And Remember What, You Have Done With The freshers?

Rithika's words made Varun to go in silent mode. Rithika asked a random guy to bring scissors. Vandhana was shocked. She knows about ragging in KS UNIVERSITY but, this is not ragging. 

VANDHANA -  Please!! Don't Do This!! Please!! Plea......

While, Vandhana was pleading and literally begging, Rithika held and chopped more than half of her braided hair. Forcibly, Rithika made Vandhana's hair loose. The whole college started to laugh at Vandhana. Unable to take the humiliation , Vandhana was broken inside but, she never shed tears.

THE VRR IS not going to stop with this, after Rithika, it is Raghav's turn now,

RAGHAV - Hey Sambhar!! Here Is the Rose!! Take It, Do a proposal!!!!

A furious Vandhana looked straight in Raghav's eyes and said,

VANDHANA - Mudiyathu Da Romali Roti!! NO!!! I WILL NOT !!!

But, here Vandhana,without knowing about Raghav said "No" To him. This is going to make Vandhana to face ,

THE WRATH OF RAGHAV
SINGHANIA

THE WRATH OF RAGHAVSINGHANIA

To be continued...