THE ASYLUM - PART 7

RITHIKA - DUDE!! Really?That girl?

VARUN - She Is Different!!

Both,Rithika and Raghav found nothing attractive in Vandhana.They both liked to irritate her but, Varun was not in the order. In the hostel ,

VANDHANA - chi!! 1st day in college ipdiya nadakanum!!! Ughhh!!!!

A Girl - Tamil aa??

She was Riddhima from Bangalore. A victim of THE VRR'S ragging. They burnt all her Attire.

VANDHANA - Come on! We must talk about this with the administration!!

RIDDHIMA - what will they do? One Second.... Do you know about KS??

VANDHANA - A Little... En?

Riddhima grinned.

RIDDHIMA - KS - Kaushik Singhania....you know Raghav from VRR ... WHAT IS HIS SURNAME??

VANDHANA - yaaruku Teriyum!!

RIDDHIMA - AIYOO!! He is RAGHAV SINGHANIA.....GRANDSON OF Kaushik Singhania....

Vandhana was so proud of herself as she faced him . After a second she became numb as she messed with him badly.

VANDHANA - soo what? Singhania na bayama?..... He is gonna slaughter me.. right?

BACK IN THE REALITY....

The old lady said all these to RAGHAV. She cannot convey the whole past in one day. Many questions arose in Raghav's mind that why don't he remember anything about Varun and Rithika. Just in a wink the old lady vanished from the park. From his work place Raghav went to KS UNIVERSITY. No one recognised RAGHAV. He collected information from the administration about his friends and Vandhana . He was flabbergasted with one of the information about Vandhana.

WHAT WAS IT?

Catch you on 14th September.....