THE ASYLUM - PART 11

Yes, the women about who Rhea was describing, such a beautiful girl, she is the one who is in a mentally Disabled asylum.

Why, Destiny had played such a worse game with VANDHANA?

After a while, Raghav went to his home , speechless, after hearing about the women. The way Rhea described, he could never imagine such a WORLD CAPTURING BEAUTY.
Back, in the asylum , the nurse leads Vandhana , to a room , where there is ALIZA wearing her coat, masks and gloves... Vandhana who is in an anger, took a knife and , went straight towards Aliza. But, Aliza there, she didn't moved a bit, standing there , folding her hands , with a  cunning smile. Her attitude shows , that she is not a typical Indian women.Aliza is full of attitude, modern and knowledge. Before Vandhana could reach Aliza , the other nurses pulled her away , forcefully made Vandhana To sit on a chair . Vandhana was not one of them who could easily give up. Aliza who was irritated by Vandhana ... Slapped a nurse and yelled at her to give the injection. With no mercy the nurse just injected Vandhana and, her hand was bleeding.....

WHAT IS ALIZA'S PLAN?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO VANDHANA?

WHAT HAPPENED TO RAGHAV?

STAY TUNED....