THE ASYLUM - PART 10

Raghav was fully exhausted. He was looking tired and dry. His clothes weren't neat and his hair was not proper. He didn't looked like a BUSINESS MAN. He was not sure who he was in past as well as in the reality.

 He was not sure who he was in past as well as in the reality

When Aliza said YES , he was like "a dog with two tails" . In other words he was extremely happy. Finally, Raghav found answers to his questions. His hope never fails. It was Aliza who always helps him in everthing irrespective of the problem.

RAGHAV - You Are A Nymph!!! Like ...you are an angel !!! My everthing.....

He hugged Aliza with overwhelming love . But, he was not aware of the UNWRITTEN RULE OF THE UNIVERSE that,

The person we love the most, is the person, who hurts us, THE MOST!!!

Without knowing ALIZA'S true colours he asked her about Vandhana.
It was like " TAKING THE HELP OF THE THIEF, TO KNOW ABOUT THE THING WHICH WAS STOLEN".

Aliza started to tell the past and stopped till where Vandhana was admitted in the hospital.

ALIZA - She was in a critical condition and after a lots of effort,
she died .

RAGHAV - Sooo!!! I was right, my aggression killed her!!

ALIZA - NOOO!!! Don't talk like this...it was not your fault....!!!!!

Aliza was full of tears to watch Raghav ,in this state of mind. After minutes of extreme guilt, Raghav asked Aliza ,

RAGHAV - why don't I remember anything??..... If you knew answer for my previous question.... You must knew answer for this also.....

What will be the answer of Aliza ??

If you say your full built up story, you will find it hard to remember... If you say half truth and ,half built up story, you will never be caught...

.......THE POWER OF TRUTH......