THE ASYLUM - PART 21

While the words and voice deeply touches Vandhana everyone stood in heart shape and, right in the middle , there was Raghav. Riddhima and Vandhana stood awestruck , unable to do anything. They both saw each other's face again and again. Rithika led Vandhana to the centre . Raghav came on his knees, raised the red rose ,which was in his hands and said the same words , what Vandhana said during the 1st day of college to Varun. While her heart, pushes Vandhana to take the rose and shout, so that the whole college may know how much, she is in love with Raghav. If it all happens according to our imagination , then WHAT IS THE ROLE OF FATE?

The struggle between heart and brain is always constant. It is in our hand to keep it balanced.

Her heart guided her to say YES, BUT, her brain led her to say NO in a worse way. Not able to handle both, she left the place WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.  Seeing Vandhana's pain, Riddhima came and dragged Raghav to a corner and said,

RIDDHIMA - What is wrong with you Raghav? Why are you doing such an embarassing thing?

RAGHAV - KYA??  Even in her sleep Sambhar is barbering about her love for me....

RIDDHIMA - YES!!  She is in love with you!!! But, try to understand her state of mind. Give her time!!! DON'T BE SO SILLY!!!!

According to Raghav, what he did was absolutely right. He expressed his love for Vandhana, as whenever they talk, she used to say about " TRUE LOVE" but, always at the end she used to add a phrase,

My idea of love doesn't exist, in this materialistic world.

Vandhana who is struggling with her emotions, went to restroom and broke out. She cursed her own fate, as it never let her TO BE HAPPY. As usual, she forgot a thing, that

Whenever the life puts yourself in a situation to cry and bring you a step back, the same life gives you reasons to be happy again and fly in sky with joy.

Stay tuned.....