THE ASYLUM - PART 3

WHO IS VANDHANA?

Vandhana is a beautiful yet, simple girl from Chennai. She lost her parents in a mishap during her 8th grade. Vandhana was taken care by her maternal uncle for next 2 years after the incident , but, due to the growing arguments between her aunt and uncle made her to leave the house during her 10th grade. She completed her high school , with the help of an orphanage. Her good percentile in high school paved way to make her dream to join in KS into a reality.

      Vandhana never had good experience with anything. We all  fell down atleast once, when we were learning to drive a cycle . Even Vandhana fell down but, she had fallen in such a way, where she faced fractures in her hands and legs. From that day she never touched the cycle. Not only with riding a cycle, this happened almost everytime with Everything. Her wish to learn swimming turned into a grave danger when she was drowned and hospitalized under critical situation. In each and every attempt, she had fallen in such a way that she couldn't even think about doing it again. Out of all ,the worst thing was all these fear , turned into a nightmare and started haunting her.

     Vandhana barely sleeps for 2hours in night as the nightmares never allowed her to have a good sleep. An unknown voice and darkness in night always makes Vandhana to feel haunted. She never had anyone , who can be with her in this struggle.

After, the admission in KS , She left Chennai to start a new life in MUMBAI

After, the admission in KS , She left Chennai to start a new life in MUMBAI. A new city ,new pupil made
Vandhana a little nervous.  Arriving in Mumbai , the first thing she should look for is KS UNIVERSITY. Out of the Railway station Vandhana was standing with her baggage waiting for a cab or an Auto. After minutes she gathered strength to call for a rickshaw. With her soothing and trembling voice ,

VANDHANA - Anna KS University!!!

RICKSHAW WALA - Anna?? Tamil
                          Hai kya ??

VANDHANA - Tamil thaan anna!! KS University ??

RICKSHAW WALA -  Hindi jaane bina Mumbai mei kya karoge ladki?

VANDHANA - Ennamo sollringa!! Help me Anna please!!!

Arriving at KS UNIVERSITY, carrying her heavy baggage , Vandhana asked,

VANDHANA - Anna ! How much??

RICKSHAW WALA - theen sau !!

VANDHANA - HAAN!! THENNA?

RICKSHAW WALA - Three hundred
     Rupees ladki!!

VANDHANA-  Two hundred
        Vechikonga Anna!! Please

This gathered all the attention of the students Including RAGHAV.

To be continued....