THE ASYLUM - PART 19

Vandhana blasted on Raghav exposing all her emotions to him. She yelled at him and threw all the things making havoc in his room. Raghav never permitted anyone to enter into his room. He was hurt as her words pierced his heart. After 2 hours of extreme explosion,she fainted in his arms. Raghav held Vandhana in his arms and made her to sleep in his bed . He sat on the couch unable to sleep. Her words wandered in Raghav's mind making him to feel ashamed. He decided to speak with Varun about this.

        In his room, as it looks like a living room, he was walking here and there at night 2.30 A.M, and the moment came. Vandhana's nightmare made an entry. She began to talk in her sleep, she started to shout. At the beginning , he never gave notice, thinking it ,as a common thing without understanding the seriousness. Slowly, she she started to hold herself like a worm. Vandhana's whole body was shivering.

       This made Raghav to know about Vandhana's real fear. He sat near her and held her hand , to make her feel comfortable. During her babbering, she SPILT THE BEANS. Imagining her mom, Vandhana started to talk,

Amma!! I don't love Varun!! He is my good friend, even Riddhima but... That romali roti... I hate him..Actually, I love him but, hmm.

Hearing Vandhana's words Raghav changed his decision to speak with Varun about Vandhana. Now, after hearing her feelings, MR. SINGHANIA is not going to take a step back. Raghav was in relationship with many girls. But,

THE 1ST LOVE IS NOT ALWAYS THE TRUE LOVE. THE LOVE AFTER THE AGE OF MATURITY IS THE ONE.

Raghav and  Vandhana attained their maturity in a early time. Raghav made a firm decision to propose Vandhana in front of the college.

WHAT WILL BE VANDHANA'S REACTION???

STAY TUNED.....