THE ASYLUM PART- 10

As we all know , Raghav is awestruck by her beauty... He was speechless...for the 1ST TIME IN HIS LIFE RAGHAV IS HEARING ABOUT A WOMEN'S BEAUTY IN THIS WAY...

As he was drowned in her beauty.... He asked Rhea.."WHAT IS YOUR  BIRTHDAY DATE?" ... Rhea smiled at him and said"UNClE ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA? YOU ARE JOKING ,RIGHT?" Raghav, whose jaws are dropped, begged Rhea to tell her birthday date...

RHEA WAS SHOCKED...AND SAID....
" UNCLE.....TODAY....TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY....SOOO... "

Raghav is shell shocked.... In a stunned voice....he said " IT MEANS HER BIRTHDAY TOO" Raghav is speechless....before Raghav could question anything.... Rhea's mum called her.... Raghav in the Ocean of curiosity... Shouted....in such a way ..all the people in the park turned around staring at him.... He shouted"HER NAME?"....Rhea who is about to leave the park....shouted ....

VAN....VANDHANA...VANDHANA            KRISHNAN....

The girl in the asylum, wearing a black saree , is looking exactly like .... Rhea described... The nurse again yelled at the women " MOVE THAT WAY VANDHANA SURPRISE IS WAITING FOR YOU?"

So .. it was vandhana who was with Raghav in the park... As usual RAGHAV IS IN A SHOCK....

STAY WITH ME, TO KNOW ABOUT OUR VANDHANA AND HER PAST...
TO BE CONTINUED