(request)🍋kars x Joseph sister reader 🍋

Requested by Kp95458

........................................................................

You blushed as you approached Kars, he and you were finally gonna do it.

Kars removed the cloth around he waist to reveal his massive size. As you got down on your knees he gave you a loving smile. " Take your time."

He said softly. You blushed as you took his cock in your mouth. He was huge it barely fit in your mouth but you began to suck on it.

Kars groaned as you picked up the pace. "F-fuck like that tiny human !" He moaned. You began to go faster. As he came he pushed you into his dick his sticky cum flowing down in your throat.

You swallowed it and licked his cock clean.

" Good job tiny human, now let's get to the main course." He said while you got on all fours.

You moaned loudly as he entered you, he was so thick and long, you had never experienced something like this before.

You moaned as he began to thrust in and out of you. "Y-yes tiny human just like I thought you feel so good !" He moaned. " F-fuck yes Kars ! " You moaned as he began to go faster.

Kars pinched your nipples as he violently pounds into you.

" C-cumming !"

" Then come for me tiny human."

You did as you where told and came. It only took a couple of more thrusts for Kars to come he pulled out and came all over your face.

You blushed as you licked the cum on your lips.

" I love you tiny human."

" I love you too Kars."

-------------------------------------------------------
Oop- sorry if you don't like it