(request)Forget-me-nots

( requested by Vakarian666 I hope you like it.)

Narancia and Bruno ran to you, it was to late for Abbacchio, but they couldn't find you. As narancia looked around he called out your name.

" (Y/N) ! WHERE ARE YOU ! COME OUT ! (Y/-"

he couldn't believe his eyes you where being impaled by a tree. " Bucciarati help her !" He yelled. Bruno then unzipped you from the tree. As narancia caught you he searched for a pulse.

But there was none.

"(YYYYY/NNNNNN)" He cried he carried you to Giorno. "Heal her ! this is your fault so heal her !" He screamed. Giorno sighed as he healed you. But it didn't work all that happened was vines and blue Forget-me-nots appeared on your body.

He was still holding you as he dropped to his knees. He held your limp body close to him. He sobbed, he loved you, only a couple of hours ago did you two start dating.

Bruno forced him to leave you behind. Dragging him away from your flower covered body.

(Later at his death)

Narancia opened his eyes. The only thing he remembers was being impaled by the gate. As he looked around he saw you and Abbacchio.

You guys where beautiful, your blue halo and blue wings covered in Forget-me-nots. he hugged and kissed you, Abbacchio lightly smiled as he stood by his partner. you smiled at narancia as you held out your hand.

" So how was life ?"

You asked with a giggle narancia smiled and took your hand and kissed it.

" It was wonderful..

But death is better of I can spend it all of it with you. "

--------------------------
Oop sorry of you didn't like it-