(request)🍋 boy why you so obsessed with me 🍋(melone x reader)

Requested by Vakarian666

Lol sorry if you don't like it.

Your outfit

-----------------------------------------------------------

You sighed as you sat at your desk in your room at the base.

You were done with the day and had no work to keep you busy. Maybe you can go mess with your brother Risotto. Nah he'd push you away. As you were lost in your thoughts you heard a knock at your door.

As you answered the door you realised that it was melone. " Hi (y/n)." He said while handing you a rose. "Grazie signore. " You said while taking the rose. You had a crush on melone but your brother on the other hand didn't like melone being around you because of.

Habits.....

So you and melone were never really allowed to talk but Risotto wasn't here...

"Can I come in ?" He asked. "Sure." You said as let him in. Once you closed the door you were pinned to your bed. " (Y/n) I can't lie anymore I love you, I'm obsessed with you. " He said. You smiled and kissed him.

" I love you too.."

Soon kissing turned into a heated make out session. "let me please you. " He said while pulling down your dress and underwear.

He began to finger you while licking and playing with your nipples. You moaned softly. " Don't be to loud or else your brother might hear~." He said while kissing you.

Soon he took out his cock." Can you assist me ? " He asked. "Off course.".
You got down on your knees and began to suck him off." Fu-fuck yes show me what you can do amore. " He groned as you sucked his cock.

After a while of sucking you began to play with your and would occasionally moan around his cock. "F-fuck (y/n) stop I'm going to cum." You did as you were told and stopped. " W-why did you tell me to stop ?" You asked as he laid you down.

" Because I'd rather come inside you ." He said as he lined up with you. You moaned loudly as he slammed into you. "Oh~amore~" you moaned and he began to violently pound in and out. "Fuck-yes amore come for me !" He groaned.

He continued to poud into you as you felt your orgasm quickly approaching. "C-cumming !" You moaned. " Fuck me to." He said as he began to thrust deeper as he did one last thrust both of you came.

As soon as you did Risotto busted in and he didn't look to happy. " Big brother ?"

" YOU FUCKED MY LITTLE SISTER ??? YOUR A DEAD MAN MELONE !!! "

----------------------------------------------------------
And I oop- sorry if you didn't like it.