(request)💞 Risotto x blind reader fluff 💞

( requested by luneristichy )

You sat on the bed silently as you waited for him your boyfriend Risotto Nero.

He is your boyfriend of 4 months.
You where born blind but that didn't stop him from loving you. As you sat down you heard the sound of someone quietly sneaking in.

" Boo !"

All you did was giggle at his attempt to scare you. " Aww how did you know bae." He laughed as he sat you down on his lap. You kissed him softly. " I love you." He said you smiled." I love you too. "

"Wanna go outside ?"

" But I can't see"

" I'll be your eyes."

" Fine."

You didn't like going outside much, why would you, you couldn't see it.

As Risotto drove the car you opened your eyes which you usual kept closed. Risotto saw from the corner of his eyes the light blue irises. He knew why you did that, it was to make you look like you can see.

As he pulled up to a park you got out, you could tell that it was night time from the sound of crickets chirping and from the lack of people.

As you stood at by a pond Risotto hugged you from behind while whispering the details of the park you smiled and kissed him. Later you sat on a bench with Risotto.

" So what do you think ? Do you want to go out again ?" He asked. You laughed and kissed him softly.

"As long as you're here I think I'll go outside."