(request)Yandere part 6 Jotaro x reader

Requested by:Shadowbells69

Outfit

🍋Lemon🍋🔪Yandere 🔪I hope you enjoy (っ

🍋Lemon🍋
🔪Yandere 🔪
I hope you enjoy (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄ꦿ★᭄ꦿ᭄

You never knew why but your roommates dad was really close to her. Nothing was wrong with that but he always happened to be your professor.

It was also pretty weird when he would arrive two hours before your roommate. Often you just shook it off.

One day you arrived home later than usual. As you stood on the porch the door was wide open. "Hello !? Jolyen !?" You called out.

As you entered the house it was dark as you got twords Jolyen's open room door. Once you looked inside you didn't see her. Then you heard a noise coming from your room.

Immediately once you entered your room you were pinned to the wall. "P-professor !" You blushed. "Why hello there (y/n)." Jotaro said.

"H-how did you get in here ! Where is Jolyen !? " You asked. Jotaro smirked as he slipped his hand in your pants. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!" You screamed trying to pull away but of course it didn't work.

You moan as Jotaro sticks two fingers in. You moan as he pump them in and out (I swear if you comment something stupid) at a fast rate. "Ahh~st... op !" You moaned. Jotaro went faster until you came.

Your legs were shaking with fear. As you ran to get the phone you were knocked out. Leaving jotaro to take you where ever he wanted.

Jolyen soon returned to see that her roommate was gone and filed a police report, they never found you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Oop- I hope you liked it (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Have a meme: