(request)Risotto Nero x reader

Requested by my very weird child Lovely_DeD

In this one is when Risotto Nero confess.
----------------------------------------------------------

You sighed as you entered the base. You best friend melone wouldn't stop talking about finding the perfect person and what not.

You on the other hand were exhausted since you were basically keeping the gang of killing each other.

As you entered you saw that Illuso and Prosciutto were giggling at you. "What ?" Is all you said. "Oh nothing." You took a deep breath and just went to the library.

When you walked out Prosciutto had a smirk on his face. " Risotto wants to talk to you he's waiting outside." He said. You nodded and went outside.

It was fairly cold outside. Once you opened the door you saw him. You blush as you walked up to him. "H-hi Risotto" you said. Risotto blushed as he held your hands." Hi, can I ask you something ?" You nodded.

Risotto rested his forehead on yours as he began to speak. "I have had a crush on you for awhile, and I just have to say, I love you, will you be my (girlfriend/boyfriend)."

You smiled and kissed him softly. "I love you too Risotto, so yes I will."

Risotto smiled as he kissed you Passionately. He slipped his tongue in exploring your mouth, he pulled away with a smile.

" OH YEA!! RISOTTO'S ABOUT TO GET THAT COOCHIE !"

" GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP !"

----------------------------------------------------------
Oop- sorry if you didn't like it.