(request) Risotto x pregnant reader

Requested by: SenkusWifey0942

Gender: female.

Outfit:

Character (s)

Character (s)

Risotto Nero

You're 5 months pregnant in this one.

Start: 1:20 Fri Aug 7

Finished: 1:45 Fri Aug, 7

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

It was a nice December afternoon.
You were laying down in your back porch swing. You enjoyed the soft white snow as it fell down.

Your blankets and hot cocoa kept you nice and warm.

You smiled as you felt the light kick of your child

As Risotto walked in the house he started to worry when he didn't see you, but was instantly calmed when he heard your soft humming.

As he walked outside he saw you wrapped in blankets with watching the snow.

Risotto smiled as he walked out onto the back porch. "Hi amore." He said as he as he approached you.

"What a pleasant surprise, come join me." You said as you took his hand. Risotto smiles as he got into the swing and he began to cuddle you.

You smiled as he rubbed your belly feeling around for kicks. Once he found one he smiled resting he head on your shoulder.

"They're a kicker, does it hurt ?" He asked. "Maybe for normal people but for me I can't feel anything. " You responded with a chuckle.

You and Risotto had met one day when he saw you being tortured by someone in an alley. You didn't scream or anything you seemed uncomfortable but nothing else.

It took awhile to form a relationship but when the both of you did it went  well and now, here you are married and about to give birth to his child in a couple of months.

" I'm glad you're okay." He said while giving you a kiss on your cheek. "How was your day big guy." You said.

Risotto smiled. " Don't be mad that your short." He said. He chuckled as you gave him a pout.

" It was good."

" And it's even better now that you're here."

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Oop- I hope you like it.