(request) 🍋weather report x fem reader🍋

Requested by: luneristichy

Female

Character (s)

Weather report (Domenico Pucci)

I'm a Smip for weather report-

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

It was one afternoon when you were in the kitchen you were cleaning the dishes and getting ready to cook dinner.

All of the sudden your boyfriend walks in the front door. "Hi weather." You said, he didn't answer. You sighed. " You never even look my way.." you said under your breath.

Weather never really talked to you he would always give you this loving look though, often times you felt alone in the relationship.

All of the sudden you pants and underwear were pulled down. "W-wh-" you were cut of by moaning when weather rammed his dick into you.

"Do you truly believe that I never look your way ?" Weather report said as he wiped your tears. You could have been shocked to notice that you were crying but you couldn't stop moaning at the fact that weather report began to pound in and out of you.

You moaned as he bended you over the sink more and began to go deeper. You moaned loudly as he began to hit your G-spot .

All the while weather report whispered apologies and sweet nothings into your ear.

With one deep thrust you both came

You fell back onto weather report in exhaustion. "You did good thank you." He said as he picked you up and took you to your shared bedroom.

(Hours later)

Weather report craddled Your unconscious form while showering your face in kisses while he whispered sorry.

He had destroyed you...

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Oop- this is trash I'm sorry.