(request) yandere Jotaro x reader

Requested by: devils_rainbow

Yandere

Outfit:

Character(s):

Character(s):

Jotaro Kujo.

Started: Thu Aug 6 17:49

Finished: This Aug 6 18:50

Also this is part 3 jotaro

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

You never knew how this began, maybe because of your firey personality, Your disinterest in him, did all of this make him have this unhealthy obsession !?.

(Flashback)

It was a normal day until a certain ass hat had come up to you and demanded the seat you were sitting at.

" Move bitch."

He said. You couldn't lie, It was a nice seat to have it was nice and secluded.

You looked at the boy, 'ew jotaro Kujo' you thought yourself before going back to your book. "Did you hear me I said move Bitch."

You sighed. "I thought you'd take the hit you ass hole, but I guess not, no I won't move." You said. Jotaro was shocked that you said no, to him of all people.

His fan girls began to instigate.

"What did you say to me ?"

"You heard me bitch."

Once you said that everyone gasped. Jotaro smirked before walking away.

And ever since that day you and jotaro had been friends.

(End of flashback)

It was strange when jotaro started to follow you every where.

To the bathroom to the locker room. He even would skip class just to watch you.

You just brushed it off as him protecting you from the delinquents.

After the first time of letting him Walk you home some of your things began to go missing, you assumed you lost them and brushed it off.

And when you managed to get a (boyfriend/ girlfriend) jotaro was acting very strange, instead of keeping his distance he got closer.

But one day you couldn't take it anymore.

As you walked into campus with your (boyfriend/girlfriend) you saw Jotaro. They pushed you twords him and yelled at you to say it.

"Hi (y/n) what's-" " my lover doesn't want me to be friends with you anymore."

You said. Jotaro gave a insane look. His smirk was wiped from his face. " I see." He said. "besides your fan girls keep picking on me." You said.

He put his hat over his face. "Sorry." You mubled before your lover dragged you away leaving jotaro to watch you leave.

The whole day after that incident you felt like you were being watched. You shook it off and walked home.

The next day was normal untill..

As you stepped into campus you couldn't believe your eyes.

Everyone was dead or injured. As you stood there you were frozen in fear. All of the sudden something hit your feet. It was your lovers head.

"W-what !?"

You said as you back up. As you did you backed up into someone. As you looked up it was Jotaro.

He was smiling at you as he slipped a ring onto your finger.

But before you could say anything you were knocked out.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Oop- I hope you liked it