(request) Yandere Santana x reader

Requested by: Kuno001

Outfit:

Character(s):

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Character(s):

Character(s):

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Santana

Yandere fluff

Started: 15:55 pm Thu Aug 6

Finished: 16:31 pm Thu Aug 6

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

It was a dark night. You were going on a lovely night walk when you saw a man sitting in an empty park on a bench.

He was almost naked once you saw once you approached him. "Hi sir I'm (y/n)" you said. He didn't answer he just looked at you.

You smiled at him and sat by him. "I don't know if you've eaten but I got you this from the store." You said while handing him a sandwich, a bag of chips and a bottle of water.

The man inspected the bottle of water and the sandwich. "What.. do.. you. Do. With.. it ?" He said. "Oh umm you eat it." You responded.

He immediately picked up the sandwich with the plastic and almost ate it. "N-no ! That's not how you eat it I'll feed you !"

You said while you took the sandwich from him and unwrapped. "Open wide !" You said as you put the sandwich up to his mouth.

The man opened his mouth and ate the sandwich. Soon he was done with the sandwich and you taught him how to eat chips then how to drink water.

"Santana.. "

He said. " Huh, is that your name ? " You asked and he nodded. You smiled. " What a heavenly name." You said.

"Tell me primitive, what do you do. "
He said while inspecting you.

"Hmm well I like to draw !"

And with that you would always come here each night and show him your interests. You learned that he can't be in the sunlight and had lived somewhere in some cave.

You learned that he didn't need to eat or drink water but he still wanted you to bring food. You also learned that he wasn't human but you didn't mind he never hurt anyone ( to your knowledge) so you thought he was innocent.

You knew one thing though, he hated you fiance with a passion(e). He hated whenever you're fiance would rush you to go home. He liked the nights you'd spend with him and he wasn't happy when you told him the good news...

It was a beautiful night when the both of you were having a night picnic. You were reading a book to Santana. He looked like a child as he laid his head down in your lap.

You sighed as you put down your book. He looked at you confused. "Hey Santana, I have to tell you something. " You said. " Yes tiny ? " He said.

He always Called you tiny because compared to other humans and him you were always smaller.

" Me and my fiance are getting married."

You said. Santana went silent his face turned form happy to instantly angry. You felt as the night went cold. As you were about to speak your fiance walked up to you and dragged you into the car.

As you looked back Santana was gone.

"Santana..."

You mubled before you and your fiance drove off...

Once you got home you got ready for bed, as you walked to the kitchen to eat dinner your fiance ranted about Santana. You sighed as he walked upstairs and slammed the door to your shared bedroom.

As you are finished with dinner you went upstairs for bed. As you did you saw that the bedroom door was slightly ajared.

"(Fiance name)"

You called out, no one answered. As you opened the door you saw the body of your finance all mangled and bloody.

As you backed out the room you fell back hitting your head on the floor and was knocked out.

The next time you woke up you were being held by someone.

It was Santana.

You hugged him tightly causing him to smile.

" You're mine tiny one."

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Oop- I hope you like it 👀

jjba x reader (one shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें