💞Earth's angel 💞Pucci x innocent reader

Bro imma try my best with writing the priest but don't come at me also Yandere-ish pucci also thinking about making this into two parts

Also check out my new Giorno Giovanna x reader book 👀
--------------------------------------------------------
Pucci smiled as he saw you gardening in the garden. You were the only one there because the rest of the prison thought that it was stupid or they didn't have the patience or didn't care enough about it.

He loved the way you would sing when you thought you were alone, little did you know he was always with you so you were never alone. You were the image of (beauty/ handsome) you were nice kind and quiet.

You didn't interact much with the other inmates, your cell was at the end of the prison so you didn't get messed with often. But what pucci liked the most about you is that you made him want to do sinful things yet you you're self was innocent. Always apologizing for things, sometimes you apologized for things that weren't your fault.

"Hello there (y/n)."

Pucci said as he came out of his hiding spot. "O-oh hello there f-father." You responded. Pucci blushed then gave a weird smile.

" Call me pucci. "

"O-okay p-pucci, anyways what can I help you with? " You asked softly." I was just wondering if you were seeing anyone ? " He asked. " Yes ? " You responded. Who did he have to kill ? He thought to himself. " Who dear ? "

" Uhh you ? "

His heart fluttered as he realised that you didn't know what he meant. "No no dear I meant are you dating anyone ?" He said. You blushed. " O-oh I'm so sorry. " You apologized. Pucci laughed then put his hand on your cheek. " No need to fret dear then best of us make mistake." He said. "Thank you pucci. "

" I was wondering if you would like to go on a d-"" pucci ! " Jolyen said . Pucci sighed," we'll pick this up later. " He said as he kissed you softly. " Now run inside." As you run inside you bumped into weather report and he caught you. "t-thank you s-sorry." You apologized, weather blushed lightly then put his hand on your shoulder. "You need to get out of here but what's your name ? " He asked softly.
" (Y/n) (l/n)." You said as you walked away.

" (Y/n).. "

----------------------------------------------------------
Lol sorry that this is bad but let me know if you want a part two 👁️👄👁️

jjba x reader (one shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें