(request)Yandere Jotaro x fem reader x Yandere kakyoin

(Requested by Kuno0014)

As you walked through the school at the end of the day you where very cautious, all of your friends at school and more students have gone missing
The halls felt empty, almost all the students were found dead or went missing.

The cops couldn't find anything about where they went or how they died. As you walked home. two boys stepped in front of you, they where both blushing but they had this crazy look in their eyes.

" Here ."

The red hair boy said as he handed you a envelope covered in blood. "We'll get your answer tommorow cutie, don't even try to tell anyone or those people who you do tell won't be here anymore." Jotaro said as he kissed your cheek and walked away.

Kakyoin grabbed a strand of your hair and smelt it. " Bye my little cherry !" He said as he walked away Leaving you shaking in fear.

The next day you went to school, you had no choice, as you looked around all you saw where the empty halls as you entered your home room you saw a dead teacher you screamed as you stepped out in the hall you saw them.

They were so tall and menacing. They had this crazy look on their eyes both covered in blood and walking twords you. "So what's your answer will you date us ?"

You made a run for it. You ran to the stair case only to trip over steps and Trip. Then you where caught by jotaro.

" What's wrong (y/n) you aren't usually this rude or loud." He said as he put his hand on your cheek, spreading whatever blood on his hands on your face. "JoJo she's scared." The red hair boy said. The black hair boy smiled.

" Are you scared ? Don't be we won't hurt you our little cherry." The red hair boy said. " W-who are you people ?" You said shaking in fear." We're your future husbands, name wise I am kakyoin and this is Jotaro."

The red hair boy responded. " P-please save me I'll give you whatever you want please ! I'm already injured ! " You begged on your knees. " Oh no where not going to hurt you my queen." Jotaro said as he grabbed your hands and lifted you up to your feet.

" We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Kakyoin said with a devilish smile. " E-easy way j-just please spare me ! Don't hurt me !" You begged. Kakyoin and jotaro gave you a look of pure insanity.

" That's the spirit. All you have to do now is give us both a kiss." Jotaro said. You gave them both weird kisses. " Huh what was that." Kakyoin asked . "No ! I'm sorry ! Ya see I was a loner so I have never kissed anyone before ! Please I'm sorry !" You begged in fear.

Jotaro laughed a little. " Your so cute (y/n), let's go home so we can spend some time together." Jotaro said. " H-home !?" You asked. " Don't worry about it, it'll be fun." Kakyoin hummed and he picked you up and took you outside the school.

As they took you outside side your eyes widened in fear, the front lawn covered in blood and bodies of pretty much anything and anyone.

That's when you realize that there is no escape.

You were theirs no matter what..

----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading 👁️👄👁️ hope you enjoyed-