💕Okuyasu Nijimura x rohan's sibling reader 💕

Idk just felt like we needed a Okuyasu one

Your outfit.

Your the Rohan's sibling in this one----------------------------------------------------------You nervously smiled at your brother rohan as you sat by your boyfriend Okuyasu, and his friend jouske have a violent eating contest, leaving your brothe...

----------------------------------------------------------
You nervously smiled at your brother rohan as you sat by your boyfriend Okuyasu, and his friend jouske have a violent eating contest, leaving your brother utterly disgusted.

" (N/n) I know your better than this." He said as he rubbed his Temples." Onīsan I swear he's better than this." You pleated. Koichi and Yukako watch this embarrassing interaction.

" What's wrong Rohan ? Can I date (y/n) or not ?" Okuyasu asked while his face was covered in tomato sauce. Your brother gave you a wtf look. " Care to explain (n/n)". He said pointing to the boy you loved.

You picked up your napkin and cleaned Okuyasu's face." I- huh- Idk I got nothing." You said as you cleaned Okuyasu's hands and kissed him cheek softly.

"So how bout it Rohan ? Can I date (y/n) ?"

Rohan gave him crazy look. " Yea no, why the hell would I let a dysfunctional person like you date my little (sister/brother) ?" He said. " But I love them ." Okuyasu said with a small sniff. " And I love dogs but you don't see me having one ! Whatever come on (n/n) let's go home. " He said.

You sighed and kissed Okuyasu before waving goodbye and walking out with your brother. As you and your brother walked home he ranted about
Okuyasu's behavior. Then you heard the faint sound of running. "What in the heavens is that ?" You brother asked.

Then all of the sudden Okuyasu past you and picking you up and taking you with him.

" Sorry Rohan I'm gonna borrow them !!"

" OKUYASU GIVE ME BACK MY (brother/sister)!!

After that Rohan finally let you and Okuyasu date...

Doesn't me he likes it tho...