(request)Giorno Giovanna x reader

Requested by chxrrylily

Sorry that it took so long 😌✨

I hope you enjoy.

Fluff

Your also Abbacchio's sibling in this one cuz why not.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It was night time and giorno, Trish, mista narancia and fugo were playing truth or dare in the restaurant.

While Abbacchio and Bruno were talking not so far away you were at the table with your headphones in.

As you listened to your music Trish and mista were coming up with a plan. Everyone knew you and Giorno liked each other, all he needed was a little push.

"Hey Giorno, truth or dare ?" Trish said. Giorno smiled. " Dare."

" Great now I dare you to go kiss (y/n)"

Giorno paused as he heard her say that. Mista and narancia were giggling while fugo and Trish smirked.

Bruno and Abbacchio heard this and looked over to them confused.

Giorno sighed as he got up. As he walked over to you he could hear the song "say so." Playing through your headphones.

Giorno tapped on your shoulder and when you turned to him he kissed you.

Trish fugo Mista and narancia cheer as you melted into the kiss. When he pulled away you blushed covering your face embarrassed.

Giorno chuckled at your shyness. Then all of the sudden a hand was placed on his shoulder. It was Abbacchio.

" I've been waiting for an excuse to beat your ass."

" With what stand ?"

"You stupid kid...

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕤."

" Wh-"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Oop- idk I'm sorry 😔