(request)🍋Cioccolata x insane reader 🍋

Requested by Vakarian666

Sorry if you don't like the way I wrote this but oop-

Your outfit

---------------------------------------------------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

---------------------------------------------------------

You never knew why but you knew he was nothing but pure evil. But for some reason he never killed you or hurt you. Maybe it's because you were already broken.

Tworn apart and broken by this world, blood thirsty and hungry. He was going to kill you but you didn't do anything you just closed your eyes and excepted it, you weren't afraid or anything, you didn't feel anything but you just were there ?

And something clicked in his mind, he never cared for someone. He loved you and got you anything you wanted and more. He was determined to make you feel again.

As you sat in the back yard you sat in silence

( I don't know I just felt like I had to show you -3- )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

( I don't know I just felt like I had to show you -3- )

" Hi my il mio amore how are you feeling ? " He said as he sat by you. You began to intensely stare at him. " What's wrong did I said something rude" he asked as he blushed he loved looking at your (e/c) orbs.

You lightly kissed him causing him to blush. "I think I know what love feels like." You said causing him to smirk. " Can you show me ? " He said softly. You blushed lightly and nodded. "Take your time." He said while unzipping his fly and taking out his cock.

You blushed as you took off your pants and underwear and lined your self up with his cock. Cioccolata held your hips as you lowered yourself down on his cock.

"F-fuck your tight. I'll move !" He groned." Please be gentle~." You said in your usual emotion less voice. You moaned as he began to thrust up Into you . " Wow your voice sounds so beautiful just like you~" he said as he thrusted into you. " H-harder Ciocco." You moaned. He smiled at the new nickname.

As he thrusted into he suddenly got faster and went deeper. "Ahh~ Cioccolata~." You moaned. "F-fuck your tight so cum for me~dont be shy."

( I'm going to hell I'm going to hell.)

As you came you felt water run down you leg. "Ahh so you squirted around my cock what a bad girl~" he said as he began to violently thrust into you untill he and you came again.

As you and Cioccolata took a bath together he smiled. "Do you love me." He asked softly. You turned about and kissed him.

" Yes I do love you. "

-------------------------------------------------------

Idk I tried my best 🤡😔

jjba x reader (one shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें