(request)🍋Risotto Nero x reader lemon 🍋

( requested by luneristichy )

As you and the gang sit at the base you and your best friend melone where talking. When ever you would occasionally laugh your boyfriend risotto would get angry.

After awhile your boyfriend called you into his office. "Hi babe." You said as you approached his desk and hugged him from behind. "Hi baby." He responded then unzipped his fly.

You blushed."WHAT IN THE WORLD FO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING." you yelled at him in your usual feisty attitude. He pulled down your pants.

" Have a seat." He said. You did as you where told. You moaned softly as his cock entered you. "Sit still and warm daddies cock while he works." He whispered in your ear. " O-okay."

You wanted him to move so badly. You where so turned on but he was sitting there working. He groaned as you got tighter. "F-fuck (y/n)." He said as he bended you over the desk.

You moaned as he began to thrust in and out. "Ah~risotto" you moaned as he hit your g-spot.

" I'm going to come !" You moaned."your gonna be mine." He said as he began to go faster. You came as then risotto pulled out of you and came all over you stomach.

" Don't talk to melone again."

"Looks like someone's jealous."

" Shut up."

" Oooo Risotto !"

(Sorry that this is short oop-)