(request) Reimi Sugimoto x reader

Request by : BananaTit

(Nice name 😔)

Characters:

Reimi Sugimoto

Reimi Sugimoto

Gender: none
Fluff

Outfits:

I hope you like it

I hope you like it.

The title is : sex with a Ghost

No it's not a lemon

And yes you are a ghost.

The tittle is after a song:

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Sex with a ghost.

It had been 6 years since you were killed. You were killed after you witness a blonde man say that he had killed someone. You were killed and You were trapped here. You thought that you were alone until you saw a girl with pink hair.

She was beautiful and had a dog. She had been here longer than you yet you guys never met. You would watch her play with her dog sometimes.

You weren't trying to be creepy but she seemed to be having fun.

One day you were peeking around a corner as she played with her dog. All of the sudden she looked straight at you, you got scared and hid in the bushes.

You heard as she passed by you. You stood up only to be jumped scared.

"BOO !"

You screamed. She laughed at your reaction. "Why hello there what's your name."

You paused before smiling.

" (Y/n) (l/n)."

And ever since that day you guys have been friends and even more.

You were already dead would it hurt to ask Reimi to be yours ?

It couldn't hurt to try.

It was one night where you and Reimi were sitting on her porch watching the stars . You had your head on her shoulder. While Arnold laid his head on your lap

You were contemplating on asking her but at the end gave up.

" Hey (n/n) can I ask you something ?" Reimi said as she stood the both of you up. "Sure what's up ?" You said.

You blushed as Reimi held both of your hands. You blushed." I was wondering, since the day I met you I thought you were cute, I was happy that you were here with me."she said.

Your dead heart fluttered as she continued to speak. " Well I was wondering..."

" Will you be my (boyfriend/ girlfriend) ?"

You smile and nodded. Instantly Reimi kissed you..

(At the end of DUI)

You and Reimi said goodbye to your guy's friends. Soon you guys were ready to go into the after life.

As you guys lifted off the ground you felt someone hold your hand. You smiled as you saw Reimi.

"Let's go.."

She said with a smile. You smiled as the both of you looked forward.

"Yes, let's go."

And with that you and Reimi were ready to spend your after lives together.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Oop- idk I hope you like it.

Have a meme