(request) 🍋 Formaggio x fem reader 🍋

Request by: Coconutwist

Female

Character (s)

Formaggio

Lemon.

I hope you enjoy.

Tittle: Hot N Cold

Song:

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Hot N Cold

"GIVE ME THAT KEY AND GET THE FUCK OUT !"

You yelled at your boyfriend Formaggio, once again he had forgotten about your date for the 10th time in a row.

Formaggio was shocked as you handed him a backpack and pushed him out of the door. "B-baby please-" "DROP. DEAD."  You said as you slammed the door on his face.

You sighed as you sat on the couch. "Baby I know you're mad but let me make it up to you. " A voice said. "WTF !" you huffed. You sighed knowing that he shrunk himself just enough to make it threw the key hole.

"Drop dead." You said. Formaggio sighed at your stubbornness.

All of the sudden you were pinned to the ground. "What are you doing !" You protested." It's time for make up sex." He said as he kissed your neck leaving marks.

You moaned as he hit a sensitive spot. "now that you're calm let's get this started!" He said as he took off your pants and underwear.

You blushed he unzipped his fly and lined up with you before entering
You.

You moaned as he began to snap his hips in. "Fuck your so tight." He hissed before thrusting in out.

Soon all your heard in the room was moans and the slapping of skin..

As you felt your orgasm quickly approaching you moaned loudly signalling Formaggio to go faster.

As you came Formaggio pulled out and came on your stomach.

Soon you both cleaned up and were now resting on the couch.

"I love you~"

"Drop dead ....

I love you too"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Idek at this point

Kill Me

But let me ground all of you first...