(request)Giorno and little sister reader

Requested by: MinaAshidoxd

I hope you like it.

Fluff

Your three ( I think that was the instructions.)

Gender: female

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

As Bruno was by himself returning from a mission he walked down the empty street .

His mother senses started to tingle as he heard a child crying.

As he entered the alley he pulled out his stand. The only thing in there was a tall box where the crying was coming from .

As he looked inside a small blonde girl with (e/c) eyes was crying. She was very young and too short to get out the box she was very skinny.

Bruno got worried as she stopped crying. Bruno got the girl out the box and held her. He saw that there was a note in the box.

He read it then was instantly enraged.

The girl was passed out Bruno rubbed her back then rushed home.

The gang was shocked to hear the door of the base bust opened. They all rushed to see Bruno holding a toddler. "Wha-" giorno was cut off my Bruno handing him a note.

" Dear Haruno or whatever ever the hell they call you,

You got the money so raise this mistake. She's your sister do it.
Her name's (y/n) do whatever I don't care.

-i hate you

-mom"

Giorno instantly looked at the girl as they heard her sob. She must have been in pain.

Giorno put down then note then got her from Bruno. He held her and rocked her back and forth. Giorno was so angry that his mother had called you a mistake and has abandon you.

" I'll go get baby food ! Come on Abbacchio !" And with that the rest of the gang went to get supplies.

Giorno checked for wounds and anything out of the normal. You were only dehydrated and malnourished.

You were laying on the couch on your back. He watched your small features contort in pain. He lightly stroked your head and kissed your forehead.

" It's okay your fratello maggiore is here. "

He whispered.

(One month later)

Giorno smiled as you chuckled he had bought you a new dress and was helping you put it on. Once it was done he braided your hair

 Once it was done he braided your hair

He smiled as he picked you up. " Are you ready to spend the day with your fratello maggiore ? " He said as he put you down and crouched down to your level.

" Play ! " You said nodding quickly. You couldn't speak well like other kids your age that was how badly neglected you were.

Giorno smiled as he stood up and took your hand. "Let's go !." "Go !"
After a fun day of playing at the park and getting ice cream you And giorno headed back to the restaurant.

As you and giorno entered Abbacchio picked you up. "Well welcome back you little cutie. " He said while going back to the table and putting you in your highchair.

" Abba ! Abba !" You cheered. You couldn't say his name fully but he didn't mind. Abbacchio actually took a liking to you.

The whole gang enjoyed playing with you until the food came.

Giorno smiled at you.

" I love you sorellina."

" love Gio !"

From that day forward he promised to protect you.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

I hope you liked it 😌