3 Switching Styles pt 2/2: Modern Au

A/n: Varian in a crop top, Varian in a crop top,Varian in a crop top,Varian in a crop top,Varian in a crop top,Varian in a crop top,Varian in a crop top,Varian in a crop top,Varian in a-

"Okay, lets do the dye first," you say, adrenaline rushing through you.

You set down your camera and start recording. "Wait, what are you-" "I make my money off social media remember? Anyway, it'll be fun to look back at." "Oh yeeeah, fine then."

"What's up girls and gays, welcome BACK to another episode of, I Have No Idea What I'm Doing! Today, I have my best friend Varian with me, who's birthday also happens to be today," you hug Varian and kiss him on the cheek. There's a hint of blush on his cheeks, but you don't realize it and keep going.

"And to celebrate, we're switching styles for today! Since I posted some pictures of us on my story, most of you probably know we have pretty different styles."

You went on telling the "audience" about the temporary hair dye you guys bought, how it was vegan, not bad for your hair etc.

"Let's do this!" You say enthusiastically. You motion Varian to sit down on the chair.

You put some of the black dye in his hair before realizing. "Wait wait wait...did I need gloves?"

Varian started chuckling quietly before breaking into laughter.

"Yes, yes you did!" He wheezed. You started laughing too. "Varian, why didn't you tell me?!" You couldn't stay serious.

"Hey, you being an idiot was what I wanted for my birthday. If it takes your fingers and arms being stained for a few days, so be it," Varian barely got through his laughter.

You fell down on Varian's lap still cracking up.

After a few minutes, the laughter died down, Varian stared down at you, and you stared up at him.

There was a spark and after about 15 seconds of you guys staring, he looked away flustered, and you quickly got up with a quiet, "Oh, I forgot we were recording."

"Anyway, since my friend," looking at Varian pretending to be mad, "over here thinks he's funny, I'm gonna get back at him, so watch your back."

"Oh ho ho, threatening me? So low," Varian said pretending to be hurt.

Varian let the dye dry, and then did your streak. "Woah, that looks really good on you, you should keep it," Varian said after it dried.

"Thanks, maybe I can actually dye it...WITH GLOVES ON THIS TIME," you giggled.

"Okay guys," you said picking up the camera and holding it up like a phone taking a selfie. "Next, we're going to do CLOTHES!!!" You look at Varian mischievously. "Are you excited...friend?"