9 Your Favorite Food (Yandere Varian Au)

A/n: This chapter is going to be suuuuper short just a heads up.

You waited silently in the dark basement. He would be here at any moment.

Tick tock

Tick tock

The silence was deafening. Broken phone, dead best friend, clueless parents, and a somehow forced boyfriend.

Tick tock

Tick tock

It had only been a week and you had already gotten used to the uncomfortably tight handcuffs. However, you'd never get used to the silence. So much so, that you started to hear a mini clock in your head.

Tick-

Footsteps. You hear footsteps.

'3:30,' you thought.

"Heyyy darling," the boy talk sang through the door. "Hi," was all you responded. "I brought your favorite food," he said, dangling the f/f in front of you. Your eyes barely lighted up before going dull again.

'He's gonna have to feed me...god please no.'

"I'm not hungry, thanks," you responded emotionless. Varian furrowed his eyebrows. "The last thing you ate were my cookies and that was a week ago." "And look where that's gotten me."

"I bought this food for you, so you're going to eat it and you're going to like it," he snapped, anger clearly rising. Before his anger rose anymore, he took a deep breath. "...or else..."

You glanced at Varian's belt which held a pocket knife. "I-I'm sorry...I'll eat it," you mumbled. You were totally starving anyway. "Good choice," Varian responded.
'As if it were a choice,' you thought.

He fed you the food and you had to admit it was good, but you felt like an animal. "I'm happy your eating. I don't want you to starve and I have another dead body I have to deal with."

A/n: I told you this chapter would be short! Don't worry there's more to come

Until next time

-Clementine and scarred Varian