Chapter Four

You stared at the dimly lit common room. You remember it vividly from your first visit in second year. Your eyes scanned the room. Nobody was there. "I'll go check the girls dormitory." Luna cooed. "I'll check the boys dormitories with y/n then." Cedric said while looking at you smiling. Your heart leaped.

He said your name!

You nodded and both of you slowly made your way up the stairwell to the boy dormitories. You walked in awkward silence. You wanted to say something but, you were too shy. You reached the boys dorms and walked along the corridor, checking all the rooms, till you reached one with the letter '4' on the top of it. You turned the doorknob of the door to find yourself face to face with someone. And not just someone. Him. Draco, mother of Merlin, Malfoy was standing a couple of inches away from you, looking as shocked as you did. This only lasted a few seconds however and his face went from shock back to a sneer. "I didn't know stalking was your sort of thing, mudblood." He smirked. How dare he. As if you could ever be attracted to someone like him. You opened your mouth but before you could say a word, Cedric came to the doorway and Malfoy's head snapped to face him. His smirk twisted into a snarl. "Malfoy, come to the great hall with us. We'll explain everything there." Cedric said. Malfoy scoffed. "As if would be seen alive walking with a puny, weak little Hufflepuff and a freakishly ugly mudblood" You'd never seen Cedric angry, but boy oh boy. He looked livid. He grabbed Malfoy by the collar. He thought he was mad about Malfoy's insults about Hufflepuff , but the words that came out of his mouth made your heart scream; "Don't you dare call her that you coward." He spat. Your face turned an intense shade of pink. You tried to keep calm but you wanted to scream in joy. Cedric, mother of Merlin, Diggory stuck up for you. You looked up and could see Malfoy staring at you, his cold blue eyes full of pure hatred. He shoved himself out of Cedric's grip."Fine." Malfoy muttered. He must have figured out that we wouldn't have been able to get in here unless something had happened. Just then, Luna skipped into the room. "There's no one in the girls dormitory." She sighed. Then she looked at Malfoy. "Oh, hello Draco. The school has been kidnapped by Nargles and we're the only ones left." She said while smiling faintly. Malfoy looked startled and narrowed his eyes. You all left the common room in silence, up the passageway and into the tranquil corridor.

"Reparo"  You muttered and the hole in the floor, freeing the entry to the passageway, magnified itself together, piece by piece, and repaired. After that you all turned and walked towards the great hall.