Chapter Thirteen

Hmm, maybe I should go to Cedric and Luna...

You thought. You made your way over to the library thinking about Draco. He was such an arrogant ferret. You smiled to yourself as you approached the library door. You saw Luna shrieking with laughter and Cedric looking at her with confusion, a book in his hands. "Hey guys." You said, while walking into the room. Luna instantly stopped shrieking and looked at you with her dreamy expression and popping eyes. "Hello y/n, Cedric here just made a marvellous joke." She said, smiling. Cedric looked a bit offended. "It wasn't a joke," he said, bashfully, "it was a prediction on what has happened to the school." You raised your eyebrows. "What was that prediction?" You asked him. "Oh, Um.. I'll tell you later." He mumbled. You frowned. It was obvious that he didn't want you there. You sighed and thought about reading a book, hoping to be able to distract yourself before dinner. You thought back to the back to the sappy romance book that you picked out from your common room. It was still in your satchel, so you dug your hand in it and yanked the book out. You went over to a plump chair next to the fire and slumped down, dropping your satchel beside you. You started to read. It was even sappier then before, you didn't know how that was possible.

The protagonist in the story had been dating the bad boy when he suddenly turned too bad and started murdering people that were muggle born. The protagonist then decides to date the shy, nice boy and he treats her well.

This book is so bloody cliche and written poorly. Eugh. The story is taking way too long to develop and the author spends too much time on irrelevant things.

You thought. You were trying to put the book down, but your eyes were glued to the page, following each and every specific line in immaculate detail, the words engulfed you and somehow felt relatable. (🌝)

Half an hour later, you heard a door creak open. Your eyes were torn from the page to see Malfoy at the door frame of the library. "Dinner is ready." Draco announced, with the smuggest look on his face.