Chapter Fifteen

"Now?!" You asked. He looked at you like you were stupid. "I didn't stutter mudblood." He said, smirking. You scoffed. "This is exactly why you don't have a girlfriend Malfoy." You said. He looked at you bluntly. "I don't exactly want a girlfriend, l/n." You looked at him. You were kind of sad, but you shook it off. "So you're homosexual?" You asked him, grinning. He looked straight at you. Your grin ceased. He rolled his eyes. "Of course I'm not, no wonder Diggory didn't want you to come with him to the library. Now let's go, come on." He got up from the table and came over to you, grabbing your hand and pulling you up from the table. You both walked out into the corridor. You grabbed your side. "Bloody hell Malfoy, I just ate!" You scolded him. He laughed. "How are you such a good cook anyways, I mean, isn't your family against muggle things, added to that, don't you have a house elf?" You asked him. He sighed. "Well, mother wanted me to learn. She doesn't hate muggles like father does, not that she exactly likes them either. She thought it was necessary to learn how to prepare meals without magic to help me in case I was in a situation without magic available. She also taught me how to make meals like muggles because the way muggles prepare food is quite delicious." Malfoy said. You stared at him with a gaping mouth. "Your mother sounds wonderful!" You said. He chuckled and looked at you. "She's quite frighting all the same." He said. You laughed. "So, where are we going?" You asked. He shrugged. "I don't know, where do you think we should go?" He asked, a playful smirk dancing on his face, the hunger for excitement, twinkling in his eyes. "Let's explore first." You said, grinning. "That sounds fun." He said, rubbing his chin. "I've always wanted to see where the teachers slept." Draco said devilishly. He turned to you. "Which way then?" He asked. You tapped your chin. "I think it would be pointless looking for their sleeping quarters, it'd be just like looking for a vault in Gringotts. Everything is hidden in this school. I think we should just explore rooms we've never been in before." You explained. "Good thinking l/n. Maybe you aren't all that idiotic." Draco teased. You pretended to be offended and pouted. "Oh, don't do that, you look like Pansy." Draco whined. You giggled. "If i were Pansy, I'd be snogging your face off." You said, smirking and looking him dead in the eye. Draco suddenly stopped and turned to face you directly. He leant down a little and put one of his soft hands on your cheeks. "If you ever think of drinking a polyjuice potion to turn into Pansy just to have the excuse to 'snog my face off'; you don't need it, you're cute enough already, and Pansy would be a massive downgrade." He whispered. His lips were so close to your cheeks that you could almost feel the smirk on his face. You blushed a little, but shook it off. You cupped Malfoy's face in your hands and pulled him so you were nose to nose. "Malfoy, I know muggle things interest you, but that does not mean you should be experimenting on me. For Merlin's sake, ferret, your pickup lines are worse then the ones in the cliche romance book I'm reading." You said with forced sarcasm. He simply looked at you and smirked."so you like romance? Perfect." he said, smirking. You couldn't help but blush.

What a flirt!