Chapter Sixteen

Two hours later, you'd gone into pretty much every unexplored room that you could come across. In some rooms they were empty and had the excitement range of a lesson with Professor Binns, however some rooms were filled with interesting things, especially in the desk that the teachers sat on. They were in an abandoned old dusty classroom on the ground floor and when they'd found a pile of the ugliest uniforms you'd ever seen. They were bottle green and the skirt was ankle height. The blazer was waist height and there were ruffles. Everywhere. It looked as if the professors used to have to wear uniformed attire. You and Draco grinned at each other when you saw the uniforms. "Hideous, aren't they?" Draco sneered. "Just like you." You teased, then quickly ran behind a curtain. It was fun messing around like this. You heard him chuckle, then walk up to your curtain. "Let's have a competition, whoever can style this uniform to look the best in one minute wins. No magic allowed." He whispered, giving a uniform to you with a predictable smirk on his face. "Bring it on pudblood!" You jeered.

                                         ꨄ

Half an hour earlier, you and Malfoy were wandering about on the second floor. "I do not look like a ferret! Stop calling me that, mudblood!" Malfoy snapped. You giggled uncontrollably. Draco's snarl changed into a grin. "Come on mudblood, us Malfoy's are calm and collected, not giggly and cute. Although that is very adorable, you are going to become Mrs. Malfoy one day and you must remember that a Malfoy always puts reputation first." Draco said. He pushed you up against the corridor wall. You weren't complaining though, Malfoy may be a delusional flirt, but he is very good looking, charming and it is incredibly hard to say no to him. Suddenly, it was if Malfoy was leaning in closer and closer, your lips were almost touching. He was leaning in, for a KISS!

Damnit! I have to change the subject quickly, before this bloody idiot snogs my face off and then remembers that i'm not his fifth fourth, pure blood cousin.

You thought, panicking. You pushed him back. "You know, Malfoy, i'd be much more satisfied if you refrained from calling me mudblood." You scolded. His blank expression turned into a small cute pout. "But I think you suit the name mudblood! I think it's cute!" Draco whined. You rolled your eyes. "C-cute?! Fine! If you call me mudblood, then I can call you...um." You paused. "I CAN CALL YOU PUDBLOOD!" You squealed. Draco looked at you like you'd just gone insane. "Pudblood?" He said, his eyebrows furrowed. "It's the pure blood version of mudblood!" You said, grinning devilishly. Draco looked away, a grin on his face. He then turned back to look at you. "Fine, mudblood. Call me pudblood." Malfoy said, smirking.

                                       ꨄ

You ripped off the bottom of the skirt in the uniform so it was now the height of the middle of your thigh . You grabbed some of the ruffles on the collar of the uniforms and attached it to the bottom of the skirt. You then used the remaining part of the ripped off skirt as a boob top, but wrapping it around your chest and attaching the back. You grabbed the blazer and slipped it over your shoulders. "Times up!" You heard Malfoy call. You looked in the mirror.

Wow, I- I feel pretty! I look- I look hot!

You twirlers, then posed, then snickered and finally pulled back the curtains. You stared. The only thing Malfoy had on were the trousers without the ruffles and the blazer. No shirt. He stared back at you. "You look really - " Malfoy started. You thought he was going to say something like 'hot' or 'sexy'. "Beautiful." He muttered. You went pink in the face. He smirked. "Get that off before Diggory tries to steal you from me." He said sternly. You pouted. "At least I have a shirt on." You scowled. He looked you up and down. "That's not a shirt." You rolled your eyes. "It's the closest you'll ever get to seeing what's underneath." You said, cackling and pulling back the curtains.