Chapter Six

Your head span as you walked dizzily through the empty corridors, the voices of your parents echoing in your head. It had been two years since they were attacked and killed by death eaters. Their bodies were never found, but the amount of blood pools containing their DNA confirmed a brutal death for the l/n family. It was all over the news, wizard and muggle. You walked until you collapsed, gasping for breath, hiccoughing through the faucet of tears, leaking through your eyes.

I'm such a drama queen. Why couldn't I see that Malfoy was just trying to wind me up?I've only been awake for two hours and I've already made this giant mess about me.

You cried more because of this. Your thoughts hated you more then Malfoy did. Your vision was nothing then a blur and your thoughts were plagued by the cold words of the platinum haired boy. It had felt like hours, just crying there before you heard footsteps coming towards you. "Y/n?" You heard a familiar dream-like voice call to you. "Oh dear..." Luna had found you. She knelt down and gave you a hug. "Death is a mere escape from the torture of immortality." She whispered. You looked up at her, breaking into a soft smile. "Cedric is waiting for you in the library. But could I ask you to give me the password for your common room. We decided that would be the best place to sleep." Luna added. "Yes, of course, it's Balderdash." You said, while wiping your tears with your thumb. Your throat was so dry, so you pulled out your wand. "Accio Goblet." You mumbled, holding your hand out, waiting for a goblet. As the beautiful cup fell into your hands, you placed the tip of your wand to tilt to the inside of it. "Aguamenti." You muttered. The goblet filled with water and you took a long sip, clearing your hiccoughing and helping your sore throat. With the help of Luna, you stood up and made your way to the library. You thanked her and turned towards the door of the library. You took a deep breath and entered.