Chapter Thirty Four

A bright flash blinded you.
Your pupils struggled but eventually they adjusted to the darkness. Your heart dropped.
"Pansy?!" You whispered.
Parkinson stared at you, the biggest smirk plastered on her face. You wondered why she wasn't screaming or crying; you were inches away from Draco's face.
"Well, hello there. Aww, aren't you two adorable, it would be dreadful if someone were to ruin the relationship between you two." Parkinson said, fake pouting.
"What do you want?" Draco said.
"Let's see... Draco, I want you to be my boyfriend, and I want you to never speak to him ever again." Pansy said, smiling malevolently.
"Pardon." Draco laughed sarcastically, facing her with a snarl. Pansy waved the camera in his face.
"If your daddy finds out about this little relationship, he's going to murder her." She giggled. You and Draco just stood there, staring at her. Your brain finally clicked, and you merely chuckled to yourself.

The universe wants me to be alone forever, doesn't it?

"Y/n?" You turned around to see Cedric just behind pug-face staring at you with his big brown eyes.
"What're you doing? I thought you hated him." Cedric said sternly.
"I don't see why it matters to you, Diggory." You snarled. Cedric stared at you as if you'd just impaled him.
"You've got Cho, Malfoy has Parkinson. Are we done here?" You deadpanned. Pansy muttered something, but other then that, nobody uttered a single word.
"I'll take that as a yes." You said, staring at all of them, one by one. You headed towards the door and walked out.

As soon as you were out, you started running, you couldn't see where, you just ran and ran. Tears streamed out of your eyes and you sniffed them back up. You knew this would be how your life would turn out, lonely and hopeless, you just had to get on with it. Sighing, you sunk down in a random corridor. Thoughts swirled around your mind, your mind flicked towards the necklace. You wondered if you unconditionally loved yourself, it would be some sort of drug that would heal your pain. Your mind was fixed.

You'd gone as far into the forest that you could remember, when saw the shadow of a creature; signifying that you were close to the troll

You'd gone as far into the forest that you could remember, when saw the shadow of a creature; signifying that you were close to the troll. You were about to go and attack the beast to get the necklace, when you spotted the locket in a pile of troll waste. Ignoring your burning itch to avoid going anywhere near the troll waste, your grabbed the jewellery and snuck silently back into the school. You were going to go straight to the bathrooms to wash it; then you were going to put it on.

You violently washed the necklace, and was about to put it on, when someone entered the washroom. It was Hermione. She stared at you, then at the necklace.
"Y/N STOP!" She screeched. You just stared at her blankly, suddenly, your thoughts just ordered you to hit her. You fought back, and you felt a giant weight fall on your chest.
"Oh my Merlin, I was just under the imperious curse." You gasped. Hermione gaped at you.
"Holy shit, I- I was going to hurt you." You whispered, backing up against the wall. Your knees buckled and the room started to spin; suddenly you saw all black.

☠︎︎

You awoke and the memories of the previous night hit you like a brick. You knew you had to avoid Cedric and Malfoy, forever, you didn't want to die and you didn't want to be hurt anymore . You also didn't want Draco to suffer because of you, you knew he was better off with a pure blood anyways. You just wanted to dig a deep hole and die, however you knew that would be unnecessary. You were sick and tired of all of this drama, you needed to stay away from relationships and love all together. You were going to dedicate all your time to studying so you could become an auror; your first task as an auror being to discover how your parents died. Your furrowed your eyebrows and got up off of your bed. Yawning, you threw on a t-shirt and went down to the main common room, you were about to revise your bottom off... after you ate breakfast.