Chapter Fourteen

The only sound heard in the room was the scratching of cutlery on crockery as Cedric, Luna and you dug into Draco Malfoy's beautiful food. In nearly five minutes, all three of you had engulfed your duck meat heaven and was practically begging on one knee for some more. "You are all such slobs, learn how to appreciate food and then maybe I'll give you seconds... one day." He then laughed in your faces while scooping the last of his duck into his mouth. He wiped his lips with a napkin then stuffed it into his pocket. "Shall we have a meeting now?" Luna asked wearily. "Sure! Maybe Cedric can tell me and Draco his prediction for these series of events." You said. Cedric looked at you and smiled, blushing slightly. You couldn't help but blush in return. "Well... my theory is.." he started. Draco was looking at him with the dirtiest look ever and Luna looked like she was about to explode with laughter.

Did I miss something Cedric said? Why are those two looking at him like that?

"Well... I think that this is my first challenge for the Triwizard tournament!" He blurted out. You stared at him, mouth slightly agape. At first, the theory sounded stupid, then it made some sense. However Luna was shrieking, practically choking with laughter and Malfoy was just wearing the same expression as you were. "If it was the triwizard tournament, why are we here, and not the other contestants?" You asked. Cedric's eyes widened a little and then he slapped himself in the face. "You're right y/n, I'm just trying to figure this out." He sighed. "I'm going to go back to the library. Luna, let's go." He ushered to Luna, and she trailed after him, still giggling uncontrollably. You sighed, hurt that he didn't ask you to come with them. Your eyes trailed over to Malfoy's, and he was staring straight at you with an unreadable expression. You quickly looked away in embarrassment. You could vision a smirk spreading on his face, but when you looked up, you saw him starting at you, frowning. The tension was killing you. "Yes, Malfoy?" You asked weakly. He looked at you and sighed. "Why didn't Diggory invite you to the library?" He asked. You cocked your head to the side and giggled weakly. "I don't think he thinks I'm smart enough." You said, your eyes trailing to the floor. "You're very smart y/n." Malfoy said directly, looking straight into your eyes. His expression broke into a faint smile. "Hey, would you like to have some fun?" He asked. You looked at him. "What." He looked surprised. "OH! NO no no no no! Not like that!" He spluttered. You chuckled. "I've been wanting to explore the school for weeks and have some fun, but you were the only one I wanted to go with. It'd be tedious and pathetic to do this on my own." Malfoy said. You looked him in his beautiful blue eyes, fighting the urge to insult him and sighed. "What time?" You asked him, grinning. His eyes lit up. "Now."