[21] Miss.Dales 2020

Author's POV:

It's the time of the year again...

The time when a girl is crowned the best.

And apparently there has been some major changes to the line up.

"You know what..... I have worked so hard all years to be noticed by the council. I'm head of the student event committee...... I volunteer in children hospital and soup kitchen across the town. I won student council three times in a row and every year I have implemented a recycling program. I even helped other committees, I helped raise money for flint" Katherine told Cho as she took a pause.

"All the new girl did was breathe!!! And they handed a spot to her on a silver platter" she added  "Katherine chill out.....if you have worked harder than those girl, then you will win" Cho assured her. "Cho.." Katherine breathed out and then added "you're about as useful as nipples on men" Cho rolled her eyes and walked away.

—Back to Kiara—

Kiara's POV:

'Hmm should i take a photo of my food and post it on Instagram stories ' I thought to myself  'oh fuck yeah the camera eats first'. *click* 'perfect' I thought to myself while clicking the button post. Then I took a big bite of my chesse burst pizza.

"Do you know how many calories you intaked right now" nick said in disgust. "......uh". "Aren't you taking part in a beauty pageant today?"he asked to which I replied "yeah.....so?"  "Soo...breakfast is unattainable for you" he said as he took my plate of pizza. "Hey!!! What am I supposed to eat then?"

"Air....". 

"Uhhhhhhh excuse me? No thank you" I said while snatching my plate from him "you eat too much" nick said  "I'll eat you too, Nick....if you don't shut up"  Nick's eyes widened as he ran.

*beep*

Maria: hey love!! The pageant is in 5 hours...I want all the participants to meet at the green room at 2pm. I'll see you there.

Kiara: see you.

—Meanwhile at the school field—

Elijah's POV:

"Haha take that sin...." Noah yelled while running on the field. Sin came close to Noah and pushed him to the ground and ran faster ahead of him. "I am not losing to a maniac" Noah yelled as he got up and started running again catching sin's pace "Oh but you are"

I ran and overtook both of them without a word as they stopped and their jaws were to the ground. "This is not fair, hazel. We told you to give us the head start of 15 mins!!!" Noah screamed "yeah, you know we can never win from you without a head start,you bitch" sin yelled. "It has been 17 mins guys, I gave you both 2 mins extra" I yelled as they looked at each other and said "uh fuck"

I won.... and they both finished 1 min after me, both panting as I took my bag from the bench. They started yelling at each other trying to decide who won between them as my back faced them. I was fiddling in my bag, searching for my mint. I put the mint strip on my tongue as I heard sin say "Katherine and catie have been fighting over me, they both want me to be their date tonight"

"Oh no!! Two hot and sexy woman want you.....shit!! Don't tell me they wanna sleep with you too, good luck with that man" Noah said sarcastically as my back still faced them. "I'm assuming you are joking"
"Yeah yeah.......anyways do you know they made changes in the line up, the new girl....Kiara has been added"