Chapter 11: I meant every word I said.

A/N: This is the last 'fun' chapter before things get a little intense. HINT: It's to do with May. Enjoy!  -EmeraldLokiMalfoy

By the next morning all the Avengers had already heard about what happened with Steve and Peter, news travels fast. They were all shocked to hear that the 15 year old boy had shouted, let alone, punched Captain America, but they all felt sympathy for him. He was going through alot and they had to try their bests to understand and be patient with him.

***

When Peter woke up he felt a slight weight at the back of his head. He looked up to see Mr Stark sat against the wall, fast asleep, with his hand still in the boys hair. Peter smiled, the fact that Tony had stayed with him all night made him feel safe, cared for. However the peaceful silence didn't last long, it was broken by the sound of Fridays voice. "Boss, Mr Banner and Mr Wilson have arrived." Tony stirred slightly before opening his eyes, only to shut them again when he found it to bright.

"Fri, lights at 20%" he said. Almost immediately the room became darker and Tony was able to fully open his eyes. "Morning Underoos." he said while ruffling the boys hair and standing up to stretch. "Morning." Peter said back, still trying to get over the fact that BRUCE FREAKING BANNER was in the Tower. He slowly got up still wide-eyed, which got him a confused look from Tony, and went to go and take a shower. He couldn't believe that his second favourite scientist, after Mr Stark of course, was in the building, with him and he would probably have to meet him. Wow.

Peter finished getting ready and then went to go and grab something to eat. He made himself some toast and turned around to go and eat when he saw Tony talking to Bruce and promptly dropped his breakfast. At the noise the scientists turned their heads to see Peter stood there, his mouth wide open, looking at Bruce. "Um, Pete? You okay?" Tony said while slowly walking over to him. Peter seemed to snap out of the state he was as he immediately began to mumble, "Omg it's Dr Banner, omg, I can't believe this is happening you're, like, amazing i'm a huge fan." Tony pushed the boy slightly towards Bruce before he introduced him. "This is Peter, he is staying with us." Bruce smiled and got up to say hello. "Hello Peter."

At this point Peter was in total shock and couldn't help the ramble that fell out his mouth. "Omg you just said my name, hi. I'm literally such a fan like your science knowledge is insane, we learned about you at school and it was so amazing. And the projects you made with all those formulaes are incredible."
(A/N: I'm no science super fan so I have no idea wha I'm talking but you know -sorry :) )

Bruce smiled and said, "Thank you, I don't get many comments about science, more about Hulk but I appreciate it." Tony laughed and pulled a frozen Peter to his side. "I think you broke him Green Guy." The man ruffled the boys hair and told him to go and eat, it took him a few trys to get him to move but eventually Peter caught on and went to eat.

***

Once Peter had gotten over his fangirling, he talked to Bruce about 'sciencey stuff' as Sam had called it when he found Peter talking to Bruce. After working with them in the lab, Peter excused himself, saying he had to do something, and went out to find Steve.

He found him sat down in the living room, Bucky curled up against him, watching some Netflix show. He cleared his voice before speaking. "Um, Mr Rogers? D-do you mind if I uh, speak to you quickly?" They both looked up at the voice and Steve smiled slightly before kissing Bucky on the forehead and getting up to follow the boy.

"So about yesterday, um, I don't apologise for what I said because I meant every word I said, but I am sorry for punching you, that was, um, a little extensive." he said while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't worry son, I understand, I regret what I did that day and I honestly deserved a punch, want to start over?" he replied while holding out his hand. Peter smiled and shook his hand. They talked for a bit before Friday announced that Mr Stark was looking for him. The boy said goodbye and went to see Tony.

***

"Hey Mr Stark, Friday said you were looking for me?" he said while sitting down next to him on the sofa. "Yep." the man said exaggerating the 'p'. "Where have you been, you disappeared after we worked in the lab." he said while looking at Peter. "W-well, I um, I was actually talking to...Steve." he said. "Oh so you can call Capsical Steve but not me Tony?" he said with an amused expression. "Maybe I just like Captain America better than Iron Man." Peter said trying to keep an innocent face. He heard a gasp from Tony, "Alright Petey, wanna play that game? Well, lets play a different game." he said before poking the boy in the ribs.

Immediately Peter burst into a fit of laughter and tried to struggle out of the mans grip but ultimately gave up. "S-stop it M-mr S-stark..p-lease." he said while giggling. "Nope, you gotten learn a lesson." Tony said while he continued to tickle Peter for the next few minutes. Eventually he had mercy and stopped to let the boy catch his breath. "Now you have offically been schooled, why were you talking to Cap?" he said. "Well, I um, I apologised for hitting him but not for what I said."

Tony frowned, "Why not what you said?" Peter looked Tony in the eyes and said, "Because I meant every word I said, and I never apologise for the truth." The man just pulled the boy into a hug and said four words that Peter never thought he would hear. "I'm proud of you."