Chapter 14: Your daggers are so cool!

A/N: Can you guess by the title which characters I am introducing? Also I hope you enjoyed the last Chapter, it took forever to write but I am so happy with it! Enjoy!  -EmeraldLokiMalfoy

The next day Peter felt like crap. He hadn't been able to sleep at all after his nightmare, even when Tony himself fell asleep. So yes, he did feel tired. He knew that at some point he would have to tell Mr Stark about his dream/vision, as much as he didn't want to it was important, something that needed to be done whether he liked it or not.

He sat on the sofa next to the sleeping figure of Tony with his head in his hands. Everything had happened so quickly, one day he was at school the next his Aunt was dead, now he was living with Tony Stark and having crazy dreams about the past, it was all too much to handle.

He felt, more like sensed, Tony waking up and noticed when he seemed to freeze for second before a soft hand was running through his hair. He still had his head done, his hands covering his blotchy face, but he was happy with the comfortable silence and small comfort. 

Eventually Peter sat up straight, letting his hands fall away from his face, and looked at Tony, who had a solemn eyes. "Hungry?" he asked gently. Peter really wasn't hungry but he didn't have any energy to start a conversation so he just nodded and returned his gaze back to the floor.

***

Tony knew that today Peter was going to be more distant with him and quiet. He still didn't know what the dream had been about but clearly the boy wasn't ready to talk so he would just have to wait.

Getting some food for Peter, he decided that he needed to do something to cheer him up. Going anywhere public would be a risk, (he didn't want the media to find out about Peter just yet) and staying at the Tower doing nothing was just boring.

Sighing, he grabbed himself a cup of coffee and went to the cupboard to grab something for himself to snack on. He opened it to reveal many, many boxes of poptarts and suddenly a lightbulb lit up in his head.

***

Peter lost count on how much time had passed since he had last seen Mr Stark, wasn't he getting him breakfast? He was about to ask Friday where the man was when Tony entered the room himself.

"Sorry I took so long Pete, I had to um, let's say make some...calls?" he said almost questionably as he set down Peters plate, which consisted of two pancakes, syrup, and some fruit.

"It's ok." he said quietly while picking up a blueberry to eat. Tony smiled and sat down next to him as he began to drink his coffee.
"So, I may or may not have a little surprise for you." he said while smiling and trying to act innocent.

"Okay...?" Peter said suspiciously, slowly putting a piece of the pancake in his mouth. Tony just smiled and continued to drink his coffee while putting on a show to watch.

***

It had been a few hours since Tony had mentioned this surprise and Peter was beginning to get nervous. He didn't think Tony was a 'surprise' kind of guy so he had no idea what to expect.

He had mostly been sat in his room all day trying to comprehend his vision but now all he was thinking about, more like worrying, was what Tony had planned. Peter heard a small knock at the door and turned to see Tony stood there with a huge smile on face.

"It's time for your surprise, follow me." he said while gesturing for Peter to follow. The boy stood up and followed the man into the living room where they 'waited' as Tony had said.

Suddenly there was a great flash of lightning in the room, Peter had to cover his eyes from the harsh brightness, and when he opened them again there stood Thor, God of Thunder, and Loki, God of Mishchief.

His mouth practically dropped to the ground and his eyes popped out of his head.
"Oh my god.." he whispered to himself while Tony just stood there smiling.

"Greetings Man of Iron!" Thor boomed, moving forward to pat Tony on the back while smiling brightly. "Good to see you Big Guy and Reindeer Games." he replied. Loki just rolled his eyes.

"And who is this?" Thor asked staring at Peter. "This is my intern Peter, he is staying with us." Thor smiled, "Hello young Peter." he said holding out his hand. Peter just continued to stare at both of them while taking his hand.

"This is my brother Loki." he said. Peter turned to look at the man, who was staring intently at Peter while slowly walking forwards. "Loki..." Thor said in waring tone.

Peter caught a glimpse of the daggers he had up his sleeves and couldn't help but blurt out, "Your daggers are so cool!" This cleary wasn't what Loki was expecting as he froze in his tracks for a few seconds. "Loki, God of Mishchief." he finished, also holding out his hand. Peter smild and shook his hand. "Your good now, right?" he asked.

"Well, I did try to take over the world so I guess i'll always be a litt-" his words were cut short when the boy interrupted. "Sorry, no i meant like are you okay now? Like happy and stuff?" he said.

Loki looked confused and raised an eyebrow at Thor as if to say 'What am i supposed to say?' "Well, I suppose yes." he said eventually. "That's awesome!" Peter said smiling, and watched as a small smile appeared on Lokis face too.

"Right, how about a movie night?" Tony said. Peter nodded while the two Gods looked confused. Peter walked towards the God of Mischief and grabbed his hand while he began to lead him to where the DVDS were. Surprisingly Loki let him and listened intently while the boy explained how it all worked.

"Never thought I'd see that." Tony said to Thor who just looked shocked. "C'mon, let's get some poptarts while the children play." Tony smirked while leading Thor to the kitchen.

***

They ended up deciding on Harry Potter since it was about magic and Peter wanted to watch something that would interest Loki. After awhile the rest of the team came in to say hello and sit down to watch.

On one sofa sat Steve with Bucky curled up in his lap, the other Bruce and Tony, Nat and Clint, Sam and Rhodey, and finally Loki, Peter and Thor.

Let's just say everyone was pretty surprised when the movie finished and they found Peter with his head resting on Loki's shoulder while the God had an arm wrapped around the boy.

A/N: The bit where Peter asked Loki if he was good was not my idea and saw it on another fanfic I was reading but it was too cute not add!! (I would have credated them but I couldn't find the name but if you know then please tag them in the comments!) Also Peter and Loki are just friends, no slash.

And shoutout to  Hawkeye-and-pizzadog for all the votes and comments and everyone else for all the support and 100 reads!! That's insane thank you guys so much!!! Love you guys <3