Chapter 26: Do you not trust me?!

A/N: This chapter is kinda like a filler but it still has important things in it. I hope it clears up a few questions from the previous chapter and just in general!  -EmeraldLokiMalfoy

Tony was confused, worried and shocked at all the same time, he didn't know he could feel this many emotions at once. How had the attackers gotten in? Why did Friday not notify Peter?

He didn't understand any of it, nothing seemed to add up, he had the most detailed and developed technology and somehow that wasn't even enough. And now he had to deal with all the consquences.

The two guys that had attacked Peter were webbed up when they arrived, meaning that everyone had seen the webs, meaning they were going to have alot of questions. But Tony would just have to deal with that later, what mattered the most was Peter and making sure that he was okay first.

He thanked the universe that Peter hadn't been injured or hurt, he felt awful for Peter having to deal with that on his own, he vowed that from now on he would never leave Peter unsupervised.

Checking the time, he realised that Nick Furry would be arriving soon and decided to go and find where Peter was, come to think of it, he hadn't seen the boy all morning.

***

Peter had spent the morning with Loki, trying not to think about his upcoming meeting with Furry. He knew that the man would definitley have questions and he was worried that he might find out about him being Spiderman, and that would not be good.

"What is it young one?" the God asked, putting his book down to focus on the boy. "I just...I'm worried about talking to Mr Furry." he replied. "Do not worry, Stark will be there, he will help you." the man said, patting the boy softly on his head.

"What about you? You'll be there..right?" Peter said, looking at Loki with desperate eyes. The trickster sighed and shook his head. "Unfortunately, I have to go back to Asgard with my brother, but I will return in a matter of days."

"Oh." Peter said sadly, frowning, before reaching forward to give the God a hug. "I'm gonna miss you." he said quietly. "Me too." Loki replied.

"There you are!" Peter pulled back to see Tony leaning casually against the door. "Oh hey Tony." he replied. "Listen, I hate to break this lovely moment but Pete, we got to go now."

"Okay." Peter answered, getting up to follow before changing his mind and turning around to give Loki one more hug, before following Tony. "Reindeer Games going back to the North Pole too soon?"

Peter rolled his eyes at the playful teasing, "Yes, actually, and I'm going to miss him."

"Yeah, well you have me."

"And that's just fantastic."

"Oi, you're turning to much into me and I'm not sure if I'm happy or concerned."

Peter just shrugged and smiled, being like Tony seemed like a nice thing.

They walked down into the meeting room where everyone except Thor and Loki were sat down. Peter took a deep breath before walking with Tony to sit down at the end of the table. Only a few seconds passed before the door opened again revealing Nick Furry.

Here goes nothing...

***

Almost immediately the boy felt his body tense up when Furry entered, eventhough he had never met the man, something about him screamed intimidating. He only relaxed alittle when he felt Tony squeeze his hand but other than that he kept the same stiff posture.

"Good morning." he stated, sitting down on the chair that was at the end of the table, directly opposite Tony and Peter. "Furry." Tony said, giving a nod of his head. "Now, I assume you all know why we are, to question Mr Parker about the events of last night."