Chapter 27: Tony, Tony, Tony!

A/N: Guys you really need to go and check out smolgaybean_ new Merlin and Arthur fanfic called highschool bullies. It's really good and I definitely recommend if you are a Merlin fan!! Anyway, on with the chapter! -EmeraldLokiMalfoy

Peter was sat down with Ned at lunch eating when he saw Flash. The boy was sat opposite him in the canteen with all his 'friends' and everything seemed normal but Peter was still on edge. In his experience, Flash never left people alone for too long, he could only hope the boy would just ignore him.

He was about to text Tony quickly to let him know how his day was going, it was becoming a regular thing, when Mr Wilson approached them. "Hello boys, mind if I have a quick word?" he said, taking the seat next to Ned. "Oh yeah of course sir."

Peter stiffened when the man sat down but forced himsef to look calm. "Listen, you two have been doing amazing in my science class, and I was wondering if you were interested in my Science Club." Peter perked up at the mention of science.

"Oh my god! That would be amazing Mr Wilson." Ned exclaimed, looking over Peter and gesturing for him to say yes.

"O-oh yeah, yeah that's sounds fun."

Mr Wilson smiled and clasped his hands together. "That's great, it will be after school day at my lab, I'll give you time to inform your guardians." he finished, flashing another smile before leaving.

"Peter, man this is amazing! This could help us with our furture when you think about it, we could be chosen for so many thi-" Peter drowned out Neds speech as he thought about what Tony would say, he did really want this but he wasn't sure the man would feel comfortable.

"Peter? Hey dude? PETER!" Ned basically yelled, jolting Peter out of daydream. "Sorry Ned, I need to text Tony to see if I can come."

"Oh yeah, I still can't believe you're living with him man!"

"Shhh, don't yell about it!" Peter said, quickly slapping a hand over the other boys mouth.

Ned gave an apologetic look and removed Peters hand, "Sorry man." he said, continuing to eat while the other boy got out his phone.

Peter: Can i stay later at school today???? :)

A few minutes passed before he got a reply.

Tony: Why?

Peter: Science club. Pleaseeeeee

Tony: Okay but I will keep checking in with you and Happy will come pick you up at 5:30, okay?

Peter: Yesss, thank youuuu Tony :)))

"He said yes!" Peter smiled at Ned. "That's awesome!" he replied.

The bell rang and they packed up their stuff, Peter already feeling much more excited about the day.

***

When the last lesson for the day ended, Peter and Ned waited outside the Science lab for Mr Wilson, both excited for the club.

"Come in boys, take a seat." The man opened the door and smiled at them. Peter took a seat next to Ned and looked around to see 6 other people there, thankfully none of them were Flash.

"So, now we are all here, I would like to explain a bit about why you are here and exactly what we will be doing in this club."

"For starters, I have chosen this specific group of people because you are the highest performing students in your classes. This club will give you a chance to win awards that could prove useful to your future."