Chapter One

Present day...

My alarm clock started ringing in my ear and I instantly woke up from my slumber. It was the first day of school, and I was dreading going back to school since me and Dylan broke up. Even though it happened almost a week ago, I still did not want to get out bed. I turned off the alarm and immediately grabbed my phone.

I saw that I got two text messages, one from Malina and the other from Louis. Louis had moved to Canada over the summer and we immediately became friends, He was the one who there for me when Dylan and I broke up. He held my hand and he let me cry into his shoulder. When I read his text message, I wanted to scream.

Louis: Did you hear that Dylan is dating someone new?

Y/n: No, who is he dating?

Louis: I shouldn't say...

Y/n: Tell me!

Louis: He's dating your friend Kenzie

Louis: Check Instagram

I didn't think that Dylan would get into a relationship so soon after we broke up, but I also didn't expect him to start dating Kenzie. I went onto Dylan's Instagram and sure enough, there were pictures of Dylan and Kenzie on social media.

 I went onto Dylan's Instagram and sure enough, there were pictures of Dylan and Kenzie on social media

dylan.kingwell Went out to dinner with Kenzie last night, I love you so much!

Kenzie.Breslaw I love you too dylan.kingwell!

I couldn't read on, looking back at the that post makes me cringe, because I never thought that my friend would go behind my back and start dating my ex! I wasn't sad, I was very mad. Then, I got an idea, I had a YouTube account that I hadn't touch since Dylan and I broke up, he used to sometimes join me in my cover videos and play the guitar while I sang. I could get back at Dylan and try to make him jealous by having Louis in my videos instead of him.

Y/n: Hey, just wondering do you play the guitar?

Louis: A little, why?

Y/n: Do you think you could come by my house after school to help me with a YouTube video?

Louis: Sure, but is this to get back at Dylan and Kenzie?

Y/n: Maybe

Louis: Okay, well we'll talk more about this when I pick you up, I'll be there in 10!

Y/n: Okay, see ya!

I knew that uploading a video of me doing a cover with someone else to try to make Dylan jealous was not the right answer, but come on, I was fifteen at the time, we all wanted to get revenge on the people who hurt us at some point. But, I didn't want to think about it. I had to think of a song to post!

A/n: The next chapter will be uploaded later today so stay tuned!