Chapter Ten

Dylan's P.O.V.
After school, I headed to hockey practice, and Kenzie watched me from behind the plexiglass. Afterwards, I was pooped out and all I wanted to do was go home and rest, but Kenzie wanted to hang out at her house. I wasn't afraid of her, but the last thing I wanted to make her upset, I made one girl upset before and I was determined to not let it happen again.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked sitting down on the couch next to her, "I want to talk to you about something," she answered as she took a sip of her water. "Okay, what is it?" Kenzie took a deep breath and looked up at me. "I'm ashamed to admit this, but I've never had my first kiss before," she admitted. I was a little confused, and at first I was worried that she was going to say that she cheated on me.

"Okay, and what do you want to do about it?" I asked gently taking her hand in mine. She looked down at my lips for a split second then looked back into my eyes as she slowly leaned in. Then, I felt her crash her lips onto mine. I was taken back at first, but then I slowly sank into the kiss. "You should probably go soon because my parent will be home in a little while, they're still trying to get use to the fact that me and you are together," she smiled.

"Okay, I should start heading back anyway," I nodded grabbing my stuff. "I'll text you later tonight okay?" I said as I planted a kiss on her cheek. "Okay, I love you," she smiled as she opened the front door. "Love you too," I walked the rest of the way home. It wasn't that far away, but it wasn't nearby either. When I entered the house, I noticed that the house was empty. Then, I saw a note on the table.

Dylan,

Your father and I have gone out of town for the weekend,

Your sisters have decided to come with us as well,

We will be back on Sunday, keep the house clean and don't burn the house down!

Love,

Mom and Dad

I had no idea what I was going to do for the weekend, I had all this time, and I didn't know how I was going to spend it. Next to the note was a small white envelope and inside was a small amount of cash. They knew that I probably wanted to order a pizza, so they left me money to get it. 

I sat my backpack on the ground and pulled out my homework for the day and I decided to watch some YouTube while I worked. As soon as a Pewdiepie video ended, another video started playing and I heard a familiar singing voice. When I looked up, I saw it was Y/n and she was singing Bring Me To Life by Evanescence. She looked kind of sad, and I started to worry about her and wondered if she was okay.

When I looked through the comment section, I was shocked to discover that the comments were more brutal than before. There were comments that told her to give up on her dreams of being a singer, telling her to kill herself, and that that they would do it if she didn't do it. Without hesitation, I reported all the hateful comments and without a second thought, I texted her.

Dylan: Hey, I know that it's been a while since we talked, but I just wanted to let you know that I saw the comments, and I'm here for you if you need me.